Currently Wearing...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Serendipityhaven wrote:how high are those pants being worn!!!!
watch out simon cowell,you have competition i think in the you wear your trousers so high they reach your armpit stakes, :D

top marks for colour coordination tho Big Si :wink:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Big Si wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:Today I'm mostly wearing A black velvet dress and my big f*ck off New Rocks :notworthy:
(ahem)

:twisted:
How's ya rocks? :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Very comfy thanks arse feta
Only a paand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

curreently wearing "sunny irange and banana breakfast".
more acrurately described as beige coloured mush,annoyingly sticky and with a vague aroma of oranges and plastic.
al thoughtfully coordinated with a sisters bootleg Temple of love tshirt,black combats spattered with serilising fluid,and my foot wear of choice as always-the new rocks.

debated accesorising this cheeky little ensemble with black cowboy hat(a la Carl Mcoy),and thought id go with the string of pearls instaed.

less is more.... :lol:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Serendipityhaven wrote:curreently wearing "sunny irange and banana breakfast".
more acrurately described as beige coloured mush,annoyingly sticky and with a vague aroma of oranges and plastic.
al thoughtfully coordinated with a sisters bootleg Temple of love tshirt,black combats spattered with serilising fluid,and my foot wear of choice as always-the new rocks.

debated accesorising this cheeky little ensemble with black cowboy hat(a la Carl Mcoy),and thought id go with the string of pearls instaed.

less is more.... :lol:
LOL!

wearing a pait of black creepers, black socks, navy blue levi 507s, white "team beachbuggy" tee :)

am in work today, but saturdays are casual day 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

My Dressing gown...what a lazy cow....just got up lol
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Sexygoth wrote:My Dressing gown...what a lazy cow....just got up lol
is it black by any chance? :D :D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

well of course it is!!!!
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

;D
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Cut off, paint spattered combats (knee length), Motorhead vest, Calvin's, and glasses.
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
hallucienate
Overbomber

maroon bootleg Placebo hoody, green Element Skateboards T-shirt and a rather cool pair of black combats.

My own clothes. Yay!
vmp123
Road Kill

brown (aargh) trackie daks and a periwinkle blue jumper ( aargh, aargh)....my sleeping attire...lol

:oops:

Vanessa
Devil in a black dress

Johnny Boy wrote: She regrets that she does not know any male nurses, as she has no interest in the opposite sex and all that frightfully, unmentionable, squelchy business. :oops: :eek:
You really ruined it for her, didn't you? :eek:

:wink:
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

a blue roskilde-festival-2000-tee and black shorts
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Theatre greens. 'Twas ever thus.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

...a black, sleeveless Hello Kitty(tm) t-shirt (Kitty's playing a guitar on this one, and it even has SEQUINS!!!) and black stretch flared jeans (as usual). Oh yeah, and my black monochrome hi-top Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars (again, as usual)... ;D :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

A hippy blouse I bought on portobello Road the other day for £2.99 and some moody adidas flared tracky bottoms :D
Zwei bier bitte.....
Jim
Slight Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:My own clothes. Yay!
Careful Corpy, you'll have people talking...
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"

Jim wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:My own clothes. Yay!
Careful Corpy, you'll have people talking...
Ah, Jim, you'd say anything to get people to stop talking about your pants, wouldn't you?

'Jim is currently wearing...red trainers (even though you can't see them), and thinking, "how do I get people to stop talking about my pants? Maybe I should join that other green, pop-up ridden forum where I am completely anonymous, as are my pants."'

* A photo would normally appear here but it is in danger of being removed by Jim so I'll not bother and you can instead go to this link to see what I'm talking about http://www.dustbowlcentral.com/pages/Photo_Shoot/9.jpg *

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

PINK!!!!!

There are underwriters collapsing in here from shock!!

:lol:
Hell is other people
Panther

d00mw0lf wrote:wearing:
fields of the nephilim shirt
black velvet skirt
doc martens that are too small
too many bracelets
too much eyeliner
red and black lipstick
and not enough powder
the red and black lipstick reminded me of a game my friend introduced to me yesterday lunchtime - go to somewhere goth infested (such as corn exchange in leeds etc etc ) and you too can play 'last gasp goth' (tenner if you can say it). Just gotta work out which goth you think will hack it the longest and not turn into mondeo driving accountant man (or, of course woman, but then it would be a focus not a mondeo, don't you reckon..) ;D
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

Clothing items
-XL-sized black the Sisters Of Mercy T-Shirt with Merciful Release logo on its front and Rise And Reverberate title on its back
-black mini skirt

Shoes
-none
(as I'm resting in my flat right now)

Make up
-none
(I left my skin to rest from it a while)[/b]
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
ribbons
Road Kill

Black. Black jeans, black shirt, black boots. Always black.
Thea
Overbomber

Panther wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:wearing:
fields of the nephilim shirt
black velvet skirt
doc martens that are too small
too many bracelets
too much eyeliner
red and black lipstick
and not enough powder
the red and black lipstick reminded me of a game my friend introduced to me yesterday lunchtime - go to somewhere goth infested (such as corn exchange in leeds etc etc ) and you too can play 'last gasp goth' (tenner if you can say it). Just gotta work out which goth you think will hack it the longest and not turn into mondeo driving accountant man (or, of course woman, but then it would be a focus not a mondeo, don't you reckon..) ;D
sounds like an interesting game... what do you base it on? are there tell-tale signs of which ones won't last?

wearing:
"utterly bastard groovy" shirt, slashed jeans, odd socks, new earrings and no makeup 'cos i just washed it off :D