Happy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:| I wish that were the case on my end of things, man...

ETA: What I mean is, I've very few choices, and as a result, I'm doing a whole lotta nada. Pfffft.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Don't worry christophe, the sun has to set yet. :twisted:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
christophe
Overbomber

well, if I want to do something now I would have to get dressed (not that I am not now but you know what I mean) and I would have to make that decision, but its kind of hard when no one responds :evil:
so that would mean me going of on my own (again) and I can be alone at home too so why do the effort of going out?

Sorry I felled like nagging ;D
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

I feel outta sorts, d'ye know what I mean? I've managed to finish my viral campaign for ARF! and the FGG! album cover is more or less complete, but I feel summat is missing... :|

better get walloped into the vino ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hehehe. Wine rules. \m/
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

christophe wrote:and I can be alone at home too so why do the effort of going out?
Yeah, stay in with us, no effort of anything just the fingers' over the keyboard, and it's warm in here among friends when it's scary / scarey tonight...

Who's going to light the fire to scare off those nightly creatures?
that ongoing eternity
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Friday the 13th has lived up to its name for me today
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

christophe wrote:...so that would mean me going of on my own (again) and I can be alone at home too so why do the effort of going out?
I feel your pain, man...story of my life (now, at least, I have a built-in hangout/blab pal, but it *does* get old). :|
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

MadameButterfly wrote:...and it's warm in here among friends when it's scary / scarey tonight...

Who's going to light the fire to scare off those nightly creatures?

Pffft. I ain't 'fraid o' no ghost(s). ;)

Mmmmm, nightly creatures. *Sigh* :lol:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Friday the 13th has lived up to its name for me today
Uh-oh... :| :?:
christophe
Overbomber

:)
I have some records here that need some spinning an I have plenty of things I can do once I get started, that’s no problem, I just need something to get me moving, this bottle of beer might do or maybe the next (yes that’s for another topic)

I wanted to go for an ice-cream though :( anyone else fancy one? because that’s something you can't do on your lonesome.
Another Shade of You.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Friday the 13th has lived up to its name for me today
Uh-oh... :| :?:
My boss (who I love to bits - but not like that) was signed off sick for the past two weeks and now his doctor says he's not to come back ever and to take his retirement now rather than wait until October which is when he was going to retire. This puts a lot on to my shoulders as we now have to have an endless stream of locums until they find us a new manager - I got a bit too emotional at work this afternoon infront of the Area Manager (the bosses boss) and had to have a time out for a bit because I got so bloody frustrated with him. PLUS the dispenser handed her notice in a couple of weeks ago, so I have to run the bloody place and train someone up who knows fcuk all :cry: :cry:
christophe
Overbomber

sorry to hear :(
Another Shade of You.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

christophe wrote:sorry to hear :(

it's going to be a bloody nightmare though!
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

SINsister wrote: Mmmmm, nightly creatures. *Sigh* :lol:
Hmmm...yeah, but I might pass out before they arrive! :evil: :lol:
christophe wrote:I wanted to go for an ice-cream though :( anyone else fancy one? because that’s something you can't do on your lonesome.
Yes please, a peppermint flavour with crunchy choc bits! :D

@ BoF ~ sorry to read it's been a hectic emotional drain for you today!
All the luck in the world, it may seem easier tomorrow after a good night's sleep. Breathe in & out for the next two days to gain energy to go back kickin' into work come Monday. Strength in this stressful & painful time honey.
that ongoing eternity
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:I feel outta sorts, d'ye know what I mean? I've managed to finish my viral campaign for ARF! and the FGG! album cover is more or less complete, but I feel summat is missing... :|

better get walloped into the vino ;D
Might be the impending Black Hole lurking at the horizon? :|

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
christophe
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
christophe wrote:sorry to hear :(

it's going to be a bloody nightmare though!
try to keep work separated from the other things in your life, then I’m sure it will al be fine. It is when those lines start to fade that you go down with it.

it works that way for me anyway, no matter what s**t I'm going trough when I get home I don't think about tht anymore :)
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Might be the impending Black Hole lurking at the horizon? :|
OK, now I'm worried :urff: :x

hang in there Libs, the world is sadly low on Death Metal Pharmacists :lol: :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Might be the impending Black Hole lurking at the horizon? :|
OK, now I'm worried :urff: :x

hang in there Libs, the world is sadly low on Death Metal Pharmacists :lol: :notworthy:
Ne-er worry, Jamie, we will need a promotional manager 'ere the next year hath passèd! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Ne-er worry, Jamie, we will need a promotional manager 'ere the next year hath passèd!
James Blast wrote:hang in there Libs, the world is sadly low on Death Metal Pharmacists
Madame Butterfly wrote:@ BoF ~ sorry to read it's been a hectic emotional drain for you today!
All the luck in the world, it may seem easier tomorrow after a good night's sleep. Breathe in & out for the next two days to gain energy to go back kickin' into work come Monday. Strength in this stressful & painful time honey.
Thanks guys, you made me feel all teary again :cry: :oops:
James Blast
Banned

{{{{{Libs}}}}}
:D :D :D :D :D :D
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

*snuggles libs*
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

When my brother would have ended up in hospital after a car accident today insteda of yesterday, I could have blamed the "bad luck day".

Now that this happened yesterday, he has had an operation and will be fine after recovering I have to call this day a day of luck. Kind of...
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

{{{{{Pat's Bro}}}}}
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

christophe wrote:...wanted to go for an ice-cream though :( anyone else fancy one? because that’s something you can't do on your lonesome.
:| I don't eat ice cream. :(