School's Out - Heartland August 2007 Weekender

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

INDERDAAD! 8)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

1. inderdaad

Inderdaad is the meaning of life!

Without it, a human loses his or her value, becomes nothing, a patetic pool of goo that no-one wants to play with... Inderdaad give you life, honor and a superior vocabulary! With the word inderdaad in your verbal arsenal you are ready to face any conversation. Inderdaad can be used as a lethal comment or reply in a conversation, or it can distract or mislead your opponent. Inderdaads possibilities are just as endless as wonderful. Inderdaad will change your life forever.
;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ja, dat klopt :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

YAY! ~ page 7!
Your Hostess With the Mostest wrote:Flights are sorted, and I'm scared sh1tless.
:notworthy: Excellent! Yip, feel that way whenever a meet-up!
timsinister wrote:Heartlanders CAN meet at one point without the sky falling!
Just you make sure you have a plan if the sky DOES fall...you'll need it to keep the children safe!

@ Intellectual Love God ~ My Plan A sorted to crash if the garden party decides to go mad! :twisted:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

I think I've pulled! :eek: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

and a quick call tae ma Bro DR confirms that bedage is available with hot beanbag and cold running chains ;D
~ Peter Steele
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:
CellThree wrote:Goddamit! If it had been in July I would have been able to go as I'm in the UK for 3 weeks then.

Ah well, have a good time everyone!
Where in the UK are you going?
Bedfordshire. Just going home for a bit, catch up with family and friends
24.24.2.489 Deceased
mh
Above the Chemist

Do we get to be all excoirah and deloirah about Sinny being there all over again? :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

Why the hell no!?

Wreckless :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Oh, my. :oops: ;D

I love you guys. No, really, I do. Just you wait. :notworthy: :twisted:

:von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

We've gone back in time here haven't we?! Thank fck for that, for a minute i dreamt i'd invited you lot round to my garden! :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
Silver_Owl
The Don

Planet Dave wrote:We've gone back in time here haven't we?! Thank fck for that, for a minute i dreamt i'd invited you lot round to my garden! :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heaven forbid. :roll:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Planet Dave wrote:We've gone back in time here haven't we?! Thank fck for that, for a minute i dreamt i'd invited you lot round to my garden! :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:
...Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

SINsister wrote:
...Oh, but anyway, Toto, we're home. Home! And this is my room, and you're all here...
And very comfy it is too. :)
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

leeds dwellers, how far away is burley street from where we're going on sunday night?
want to stay here... http://www.roomzzz.co.uk/leeds_central/ ... entral.asp
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

emilystrange wrote:leeds dwellers, how far away is burley street from where we're going on sunday night?
want to stay here... http://www.roomzzz.co.uk/leeds_central/ ... entral.asp
No idea Ems, cos i dont know where we're goin sunday night, but it wont be far, nothing is in Leeds. A 5 min taxi journey at the most I'd have thought. 8)
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

be aware, people, that the apartments are MUCH cheaper than queens et al!
and are damn groovy.
James Blast
Banned

how much?
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

the most expensive one is £89 per night. cheapest £69. and they do deals, i think. have a look x
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

:innocent:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Zuma wrote:
:lol: fancy playing a gig amongst the crops Dave? :lol: You'd be needing an electric then, to make yerself heard above the racket I've got lined up for the cd player :innocent: :lol:

Just hope it doesn't fckng rain, cos plan B is, err, hmm...how many goths can you squeeze into a garage :eek:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
Zuma wrote:
:lol: fancy playing a gig amongst the crops Dave? :lol: You'd be needing an electric then, to make yerself heard above the racket I've got lined up for the cd player :innocent: :lol:

Just hope it doesn't fckng rain, cos plan B is, err, hmm...how many goths can you squeeze into a garage :eek:
Got enough liquid for the smoke machine? :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Zuma wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:
Zuma wrote: :innocent:

Ooooh sh1t, erm, no! I'll get onto it! :?
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
Zuma wrote:
Planet Dave wrote: :lol: fancy playing a gig amongst the crops Dave? :lol: You'd be needing an electric then, to make yerself heard above the racket I've got lined up for the cd player :innocent: :lol:

Ooooh sh1t, erm, no! I'll get onto it! :?
I'll look in to uplighters for the Bridge Of Doom too if you like...maybe we need runway lights?
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

...and bubbles.....
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."