School's Out - Heartland August 2007 Weekender

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

weebleswobble wrote:...and bubbles.....
:lol: :notworthy: You'd have to ask Ethan about that, Stephen!

As for lights, Dave, why on earth would you want to spoil our fun? :lol: I was thinking more along the lines of candles burning merrily and prettily away, as far from The Bridge as possible :innocent: :twisted:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Trying to sort things out to get down... been off line for a while due to the small matter of my marriage breaking up, out the other side now so I'm hoping to see you all for at least one night! 8)
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

culprit wrote:Trying to sort things out to get down... been off line for a while due to the small matter of my marriage breaking up, out the other side now so I'm hoping to see you all for at least one night! 8)
That's sad to hear, the marriage bit not the coming down.
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Sorry to hear that too.

Meanwhile I was just checking which flight I'd do as I'd planned go to Glasgow first, but apparently even Ryanair charges €150 for that and easyJet doesn't do AMS-Glasgow :eek: :( :evil: Anyone know about any cheapo flights to Glasgow?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Brussells-Glasgow PWK Zed
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I don't know what PWK is, but might do a transit in London as it seems I'd manage to do it cheaper that way!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

PWK=Prestwick, the only bit of UK soil Elvis 'The King' Presley put his foot on, but more importantly the first bit of Ghillie Jockoland ARF! touched down on :D
Last edited by James Blast on 15 Jul 2007, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Aha :D Bee-bop-a-loo-la :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Obviousman wrote:Aha :D Bee-bop-a-loo-la :lol:
that was Gene Vincent, I need to have a serious chat with you when you're over oh my Brother, that's two glaring errors in 3 days - must try harder ;D
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

culprit wrote:Trying to sort things out to get down... been off line for a while due to the small matter of my marriage breaking up, out the other side now so I'm hoping to see you all for at least one night! 8)
Sorry to hear that man. Out the other side sounds better though, certainly hope you can make it over at some point.
James Blast
Banned

likewise, we had a really good chat albeit brief, last May on that 'Day from Heaven' be good to catch up and have a longer set of verbals :D
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

I don't want to come across as all grown up and sensible, as this isn't the thread for that, hell this isn't the forum for that but, any advance ticket details boss? Or is it all paying at the door(s)?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

DerekR wrote:I don't want to come across as all grown up and sensible, as this isn't the thread for that, hell this isn't the forum for that but, any advance ticket details boss? Or is it all paying at the door(s)?
Thought the very same thing last night Derek. Given that its only 2 weeks away, i assume we're paying on t'door. :?:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:o

have i not update that?

:oops:

leave it with me. i'll get on it asap.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

*sigh*

boys...
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Obviousman wrote:
James Blast wrote:... and on another note

***Rounding Up The Clan***
who is and who isn't looking for a lift down

scotty has to leave the 'Forres Taxi' wi Ma'grit 'n' Cameron cause he's a Da', like, now (didnae think o'us when ye were... ye ken whit ah mean).

We need at least 4 (5 would be good) bods to make a car hire there and back affordable.
I'm in, as is Keith 2/3 to go. We need to know before we set wheels (see what I did there) in motion. All monies upfront.
maybe we should get one of them 'peeps carriers' and take about 8?

cheers
James
I might want to join in on that one if I do Glasgow too! Just one way though, if that's no problem…

We'll be in touch for sure? :D
If you are doing Glasgow you'll need this :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Fud Gudget? Sounds like a choice insult, doesn't it! :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Got a slight problem as I may be offline for a while. Though I realise I post so little most people won't notice ( :lol: ) this might mean I might not be reconnected in time for this. So if some kind persons could text to remind me.... :wink:
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
James Blast
Banned

Will do Michael and happy landings, your discques will go in the post come Wednesday.
regards to Joyce too
Unkle Jam~es
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

weebleswobble wrote:If you are doing Glasgow you'll need this :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Rrrrrricht!
I need an head count of who is departing from Glass-gow as car hirin' time is getting pretty darn close.
so far I have a Yo! from:
scotty
Mr. S
Claire
Blast

with Zed looking like a one way rider
we could probably get away with something Golf sized but if there's gonna be more we'll need a Peeps Carrier and I've found a guid deal for one of them, I really need tae ken by the end of this week to get things moving

ta
Jam~es
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Head counts! Have you been on the blower to the missus James? ;D She's just asked the same thing (not about the taxi from Scotland, obviously)...

*deep intake of breath*

can you formalise your interest in coming back to mine on the saturday after the main 'do'. There is some concern about the rather sh1te weather we've been having, and if the after-party has to relocate from the Acoustic Garden to the Techno Garage then numbers may be slightly more limited (and you'll all have to bring yer best goth slippers, cos in her infinite wisdom Mand has booked a man to come clean the carpets tomorrow), only slightly though, cos hey, we're all cosy on here ain't we.

Fire at will crazy folk.....by PM if you like and I'll keep this updated

So far -

Me
SINsister
Weebs
Hom
Zuma&Cat
(they count as one now, awwwww :kiss: :lol: )
Scotty
Last edited by Planet Dave on 25 Jul 2007, 21:30, edited 3 times in total.
scotty
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Head counts! Have you been on the blower to the missus James? ;D She's just asked the same thing (not about the taxi from Scotland, obviously)...

*deep intake of breath*

can you formalise your interest in coming back to mine on the saturday after the main 'do'. There is some concern about the rather sh1te weather we've been having, and if the after-party has to relocate from the Acoustic Garden to the Techno Garage then numbers may be slightly more limited (and you'll all have to bring yer best goth slippers, cos in her infinite wisdom Mand has booked a man to come clean the carpets tomorrow), only slightly though, cos hey, we're all cosy on here ain't we.

Fire at will crazy folk.....by PM if you like and I'll keep this updated

So far -

Me
Sinsister
Weebs
Hom
Zuma&Cat
(they count as one now, awwwww :kiss: :lol: )
Me.....me me me me me!!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Obviousman wrote:Anyone know about any cheapo flights to Glasgow?

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Silver_Owl
The Don

If there is a need for an overspill from the garage there are 3 spare seats in my motor. I have a CD player but no smoke machine. :|

And I'm on the list so I don't need to reply.

Oh wait... :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.