IT is back

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Just do it on a whim. I woke up some point in the mid 90s and thought 'fck this for a game of soldiers', popped off to the barbers on Otley Rd in Headingley, and said 'remove it'. From long and blonde to Michael Stipe in about 20 minutes. Sorted.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
bushman*pm
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

mh wrote:
bushman*pm wrote:Had mine long & tied back for twenty years now..........
but i do take it out to wash it!
but now I'm getting pretty tired of it but am under strict instructions NOT to get it cut short or even shaved head like I sometimes toy with the idea of!
Dunno what to do..... :?
Get it shaved for charity. Nobody will have the heart to instruct you not to, and you'll do some good as well. :D

That's what I did last time I had mine cut:

And end up looking like Mean Machine Angel
'Wiv mah dial own mah hed thaat gaaz uptah fawah!'
Wow, I've just made him sound more like a Geordie!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I don't advise a haircut man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

:innocent:

(I've also had long hair for just short of 20 years)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
DerekR
Doobie Brother

markfiend wrote:(I've also had long hair for just short of 20 years)
Aye but give it another 20 :eek: :innocent: :twisted:

markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: the hair will go before it gets like that.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

DerekR wrote:
markfiend wrote:(I've also had long hair for just short of 20 years)
Aye but give it another 20 :eek: :innocent: :twisted:

Hrm. Not necessarily. My dad's in his early 60s and still has a ridiculously-thick, unruly mop (the same one he sported when he first landed on these shores with his massive muttonchops and Beatle boots, hahahaha! ;D)...only difference is that it's mainly grey, now.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

the shine aff ma napper increases by the day :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

Try this JB Image
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

looks a bit white Steve, do you have it in black :lol:

and while I'm here, how did you know about such a product, enquiring minds need to know? :wink: ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
bushman*pm

James Blast wrote:looks a bit white Steve, do you have it in black :lol:

and while I'm here, how did you know about such a product, enquiring minds need to know? :wink: ;D
I could always get the wife to tattoo a couple of rabbits on the back of your head......

cos from a distance it will look like a couple of hares!
:innocent:

....coat time! :innocent:
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!
James Blast
Banned

... and the duvet! and the tent! and the garage! ya baisturt!!! :twisted: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:the shine aff ma napper increases by the day :(
Won't be that long till I'm there too - baldness is hereditary.

@ Sinny - I get (and have gotten in the past) the impression that your dad's Irish. Groovy babe! :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

mh wrote:@ Sinny - I get (and have gotten in the past) the impression that your dad's Irish. Groovy babe! :notworthy:
:eek: Uhhhh...huh? From what, exactly? Nope, he's not Irish, he's an ol' blimey Limey from Warwickshire, heeheehee! ;D

As a matter of fact - and I probably shouldn't tell you this, because then you'll think less of him, and possibly even of me, in the process - when he was a young lad, he and his pals detested the Irish to the point that they'd wear orange on St. Patrick's Day. :( :oops:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
davedecay

I like yer dad already, SIN... I'm contrary like that as well.

Neither Irish nor Catholic, why wear green unless ya want to be a clone? Besides, St. Pat's day is for amateur drinkers, just like New Years' Eve.
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:looks a bit white Steve, do you have it in black :lol:

Well, I have seen some of the posts referring to hair (or lack thereof) & thought I should be prepared.
Haven't seen any in black yet, but i'm sure it's out there somewhere.... :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Just wanted to say a mega thanks to QB & co again for getting HL back online.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

SINsister wrote:As a matter of fact - and I probably shouldn't tell you this, because then you'll think less of him, and possibly even of me, in the process - when he was a young lad, he and his pals detested the Irish to the point that they'd wear orange on St. Patrick's Day. :( :oops:
Fffffffffffffffffff. If I was gonna be upset by that I'd have a very thin skin indeed. And why think less of you cos of something your dad did years ago, anyway?
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.