Look in the mirror

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

this is me and future mrs NME trying not to look like guardian readers :P

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
pikkrong
Overbomber

nearmethexperience wrote:Image

this is me and future mrs NME trying not to look like guardian readers :P

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
what a lovely flower-power-people :oops:
sorry, just joking :wink:
nearmethexperience
Sarky Git

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *tries to look cross* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
++++ All those of you who have tears, prepare to shed them now... ++++
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Snub Nose wrote:Lynchfanatic - why don't you post us a proper picture, huh?
:oops: :innocent:
Ok, I could. But I thought everyone had seen it by now. (and gotten sick off it :lol: ) Dont be dissapointed now, I dont really look like the chick in matrix, just been told so.
Ok I am changing my avatar all the time, so I dont know if you got to see it Snub. So I figured I would post my pic in here, only for you :wink: It is a picture where I try to look like the girl called "Chani" in the movie Dune. I dont like showing my picture all that much though... :roll: :oops: As usual it did not work to put the image in here, might be because its on my home page or something, but there is the link anyway..

http://www.geocities.com/lynchfanatic/meg

I am "trying" to look like the girl below... :roll:

myspace.com/lynchfanatic
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Shakin' Stevens and Dr Sir Les Patterson.
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
Big Si
School Bully

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:
Ok, I could. But I thought everyone had seen it by now. (and gotten sick off it :lol: ) Dont be dissapointed now, I dont really look like the chick in matrix, just been told so.
Ok I am changing my avatar all the time, so I dont know if you got to see it Snub. So I figured I would post my pic in here, only for you :wink: It is a picture where I try to look like the girl called "Chani" in the movie Dune. I dont like showing my picture all that much though... :roll: :oops: As usual it did not work to put the image in here, might be because its on my home page or something, but there is the link anyway..

Hi Lynchfanatic!

Please check your email.

Regards
Big Si
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote: Ok, I could. But I thought everyone had seen it by now. (and gotten sick off it :lol: ) Dont be dissapointed now, I dont really look like the chick in matrix, just been told so.

Hi Lynchfanatic!

Please check your email.

Regards
Big Si
Very clandestine ;-)
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:

You are Chani? Wasn't that a magnificent film!!!! I never miss it when it's on!! Lynch did a remarkable job with Dune!
Big Si
School Bully

Jim wrote:Very clandestine ;-)
Wha dae ye mean bawbag?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewin ... roblem.wav
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis

Lynchfanatic wrote: Ok I am changing my avatar all the time, so I dont know if you got to see it Snub. So I figured I would post my pic in here, only for you :wink: It is a picture where I try to look like the girl called "Chani" in the movie Dune. I dont like showing my picture all that much though... :roll: :oops: As usual it did not work to put the image in here, might be because its on my home page or something, but there is the link anyway..

You're a cutie--what colour are your eyes? They look Liz-Taylor violet in the picture.
ribbons
Road Kill

Looks? I look a bit like Alice Cooper only I'm better looking then he is.
pikkrong
Overbomber

what a beautiful people here :kiss: :oops: :oops: :oops: :innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I look like me too...Although some strange people have commented on resemblences between myself and Andrea Corr/Cortney Cox/Sandra Bullock :eek: Personally I don't see it!!!!!

QB, I can see the resemblence between you and Mr Norton.......Graham that is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Sexygoth wrote:I look like me too...Although some strange people have commented on resemblences between myself and Andrea Corr/Cortney Cox/Sandra Bullock :eek: Personally I don't see it!!!!!

QB, I can see the resemblence between you and Mr Norton.......Graham that is :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh, thanks.

hippy ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:I look like me too...Although some strange people have commented on resemblences between myself and Andrea Corr/Cortney Cox/Sandra Bullock :eek: Personally I don't see it!!!!!
Neither do we Possum! :wink: :D

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Si...You are sooooooooo lucky that you live quite far!!!!!
<starts making a voodoo doll>
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:Si...You are sooooooooo lucky that you live quite far!!!!!
<starts making a voodoo doll>
What of yourself? Not QB? :eek: You don't know what I look like! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:A thinner version of Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now
I'll just make a doll like that!!!

:roll: Honestly, If I wanted to harm myself surely I could just stick pins in myself, wouldn't need a doll :roll: Div :lol:
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:
Big Si wrote:A thinner version of Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now
I'll just make a doll like that!!!

:roll: Honestly, If I wanted to harm myself surely I could just stick pins in myself, wouldn't need a doll :roll: Div :lol:
Or you could just wear that dress! :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

LOL :lol:
Only a paand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Black Planet wrote:You are Chani? Wasn't that a magnificent film!!!! I never miss it when it's on!! Lynch did a remarkable job with Dune!
Yeah, I liked that movie. Even though very many do not, including David Lynch him self.

@ Big Si

My mail? :wink: I usually delete mail I think is spam mail.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

CorpPunk wrote:You're a cutie--what colour are your eyes? They look Liz-Taylor violet in the picture.
Who knows? Lol. They are Blue/Green/Yellow to be exact. It depends on my mood if they are more blue or green. The light has also much to say. In that picture they are blue or violet as you say. In the next they are green, lol. I was filming this and took the pictures from the movie clip. In one I actually have one blue eye and one green. It is weird. They are never the same i guess. So its my "natural" eye color in the picture. I have not done anything to the picture. Long answer for a simple question, but you asked :wink: And thank you btw :oops: :wink:

@Pikkrong

:oops: :oops: Thank you.

Here is one eye green and one eye blue !?!

Nothing has been done to it, Im a freak of nature, lol :lol:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Big Si wrote: Hi Lynchfanatic!

Please check your email.

Regards
Big Si
I checked again now. It was in the trash can, sorry :innocent:
But have replied :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Big Si
School Bully

Lynchfanatic wrote:
Big Si wrote: Hi Lynchfanatic!

Please check your email.

Regards
Big Si
I checked again now. It was in the trash can, sorry :innocent:
But have replied :wink:
Nae Prablem! :D

Hope the software helps! - http://www.irfanview.com/ , thanks to Hal :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
hallucienate
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:Hope the software helps! - http://www.irfanview.com/ , thanks to Hal :notworthy:
It is rather groovy isn't it? Tiny little program that does crap loads. and it's free!

yes, Jim, you're probably gonna cough now.