fencing 1987

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
James Blast
Banned

Tidal wrote:I didn't know Andrew actually fenced. Hence my response. You could just have said "Fencing is actaully one of Andrew's hobbies since long".
I think something must have got lost in translation, I wasn't being rude or having a go at you. It was intended as a humorous aside, my intention wasn't to cause offence. Sorry. :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:done ;D
Thanks! :notworthy:
So you can go here and here now and forget the imageshack-thing. :wink:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
eotunun
Overbomber

Tidal wrote:
James Blast wrote:
Tidal wrote:Andrew Eldritch fencing?!!?! That's just about the weirdest thing I've seen in years :urff: :lol: :notworthy:
stick to mishearing lyrics, you're safer there :|
Could you please stop following me around making bad comments about my posts...
Tiddles, he isn´t following you. He simply is everywhere!
He is Blast!, thou shalt not have any blasts other than him. Or so.
Don´t worry. This is an insider´s joke, no basphemy included. If you do worry, I hope you are a good climber.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ok! I just interpreted it like "get out of this thread and back to your mental lyrics thing, you don't know sh*t about Andrew anyway, as your response shows".
It's good to be back
James Blast
Banned

Tidal wrote:Ok! I just interpreted it like "get out of this thread and back to your mental lyrics thing, you don't know sh*t about Andrew anyway, as your response shows".
which part of this didn't you get?
James Blast wrote:I think something must have got lost in translation, I wasn't being rude or having a go at you. It was intended as a humorous aside, my intention wasn't to cause offence. Sorry. :|
I accepted something was wrong and apologised for it. There isn't really much more I can do, take it to PMs if you're still unhappy.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dr. Moody

it all makes perfect sense now...
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

It wasn't meant as another pissed post! I just showed what I thought you were saying, so you could understand why I responded in that way. Not meant as an attack!
It's good to be back
mh
Above the Chemist

Is this the point where a 3rd party wanders in, tries to calm things down, and winds up with a broken nose? :lol:

@Tidal: Blast is a genuinely good guy, I can personally vouch for that, as can many others. I think you might be getting a bit bent out of shape over it - there is no elitism on HL, everybody's always welcome, but thin skins most definitely should be checked in at the door.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

thank you Michael... and everyone r e l a x .... :D
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Tidal wrote:Ok! I just interpreted it like "get out of this thread and back to your mental lyrics thing, you don't know sh*t about Andrew anyway, as your response shows".
You're Dutch and so am I. Don't think Dutch when you read or even English. Just think HL... :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Petseri
Overbomber

mh wrote:Is this the point where a 3rd party wanders in, tries to calm things down, and winds up with a broken nose? :lol:

@Tidal: Blast is a genuinely good guy, I can personally vouch for that, as can many others. I think you might be getting a bit bent out of shape over it - there is no elitism on HL, everybody's always welcome, but thin skins most definitely should be checked in at the door.
You have had a busy week brokering good-will gone astray by misunderstandings, eh? :notworthy:
Dr. Moody

MH official o'malarkey catcher :wink:
James Blast
Banned

en garde!
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:en garde!
Bit touchie, aren't we? ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
James Blast
Banned

mh wrote:
James Blast wrote:en garde!
Bit touchie, aren't we? ;D
I almost took offence there Michael till I read it again :lol:
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

Well I did think twice before posting it, I must admit...
robertzombie
Overbomber

I did a one-day fencing course about 2 years ago, it was great fun!

Andrew does look positively hilarious in that outfit though!
James Blast
Banned

you're rapier wit has me at a loss, Michael
~ Peter Steele
TAK: The Hideous New Girl
Road Kill

Well Sissy Andrew is a posh lad isn't he? And fencing is a posh person's sport. At least in Blighty anyway. I do know one or two people who do it though, and I don't hold it against them. Being posh I mean... 8)
James Blast
Banned

you have heard him speak, haven't you?
~ Peter Steele
TAK: The Hideous New Girl
Road Kill

Yes. And Bowie. And The Stones. And Sting. But perhaps I should have used the word 'family money' instead of 'posh'?
alice
Amphetamine Filth

I'm having my first course on saturday. Medieval fencing seems quite fun also. Will check both....
And I absolutely disagree with you rob, and you emma, what is wrong with you guys ??? Von looks hot int this outfit. Ok, I always liked men in fencing outfits....Damn :oops:
Veda
Road Kill

vicus wrote:until QB unlocks these photos in the gallery:

lachert
Overbomber

Veda :lol: :lol: nice shots :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
alice
Amphetamine Filth

Yeeees!
Done the course. It was hugely great fun. We fought with rapiers, pretty heavy stuff, see image.
That's medieval fencing. I'm back on it this afternoon.
Funny how i can now guess where quite a few of the typical Von moves came from.