New? Old? songs

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
robertzombie
Overbomber

Ja, ja, ja, ja :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Karst wrote:They should really throw up a decent live DVD.
Definitely.

Rise and regurgitate (to borrow another man's words) 8) ;D
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

If the only thing they ever released from now till the end (whatever & whenever that will be) is Crash & Burn, I'll be rather happy.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I agree with at least having the unreleased stuff getting released. We MUST have Wide Receiver, Driver, Good Things! :notworthy:
It's good to be back
Pista
Cureboi

The thing is though, they would have to do something really special.
We've all heard the "new/old" songs now & they need to be able to commit them to shiny things so as not to disappoint.
What happens if they do (long shot I know) relaes the "new" material & the live versions we already have are a feck's sight better?
Gonna be a big diappointment huh?
I know some folks are already disenchanted with the "new" stuff, so if they release it, would it be what we really wanted?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity