white wedding

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

That worked for me!!!!!!! Cost a bloody fortune too. I guess thats why my dad isn't actually talking to me at the minute, after three years I'm going through a nasty divorce :urff: :urff: Oops :)
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Jim wrote: If we're gonna fit all of planets beaus in there it'll have to be a bloody big room.
I only have one beau and one bit on the side. They take turns. :wink:
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Black Planet wrote:
Jim wrote: If we're gonna fit all of planets beaus in there it'll have to be a bloody big room.
I only have one beau and one bit on the side. They take turns. :wink:
Atta girl Planet! me too.
Hell is other people
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:
Black Planet wrote:You wear leather Jammies???? :twisted:

That's more than I had hoped for!

:wink:
Planet, baby, when you live life as fast as I do, you need to wear leathers all the time.
LOL You are quite funny MM. Fast life, eh? If that's so, you would actually enjoy Sin City, the City That Never Sleeps. Vegas is cool, I love it there.

As for your leathers.....put your money where your mouth is. :wink: Prove it to me.

I can't think of a way of proving it to you without a photo, thus revealing my identity. Which I would rather not. But suffice to say that I try to pack equal amounts of stamina, vigour and villainy in my leder-beder-hosen. How does that sound?
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Black Dahlia wrote: Watch this one Planet - he makes Casanova look like a slow worker .... :wink:
Casanova? Purrrlease. Uncle Oswald.
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

Shurely Jim you just need a big white bed.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Master Margarita wrote:
Look. we've sorted it - Jim and Hal are coming over to my place ...............
Hell is other people
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Master Margarita wrote:
I can't think of a way of proving it to you without a photo, thus revealing my identity. Which I would rather not. But suffice to say that I try to pack equal amounts of stamina, vigour and villainy in my leder-beder-hosen. How does that sound?
ER well, I'm not much into short pants, even if they are leather. But your stamina vigour and villany intrigue me.... 8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Master Margarita wrote:
Some wild idea and a big white bed

Now you know better than that, I said .......

:von: :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

damn

i got lost reading this thread twice now...

just what is going on in Planets bedroom?...or is it my imagination sweetheart?...why wasn't i invited?...

and what has some short leather pants got to do with everything?...

damn...damn damn...damn damn damn...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.