FANTASY FOOTBALL

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
SomeKindOfStranger
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Given the lack of take-up from fellow heartlanders, I have recruited a few off-forum friends to make it more interesting (no its true - theres a whole world out there, full of real people and everything.....') but at this stage I cant see much point in having a prize pot, so for now am happy just to play for the satisfaction of winning!

If anyone else is interested, theres still time to sign up before kick-off.
Silver_Owl
The Don

I eventually got round to signing up a few nights ago - so I miss out on points from the beginning of the season but what the hell.

Who's who on there?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

SomeKindOfStranger wrote: (no its true - theres a whole world out there, full of real people and everything.....')
NONSENSE, next you'll be telling me the Earth is round and The Sisters are releasing a new album :wink:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
SomeKindOfStranger
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hom_Corleone wrote:I eventually got round to signing up a few nights ago - so I miss out on points from the beginning of the season but what the hell.

Who's who on there?
thats ok - you have a slight advantage in knowing who's on a roll at the moment and who is on the injury table still.

only 3heartlanders (so far), but the rest of the players are a merry bunch - check out the mini-leagues forum, a post to introduce everyone was started earlier today.

good luck.
Silver_Owl
The Don

SomeKindOfStranger wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:I eventually got round to signing up a few nights ago - so I miss out on points from the beginning of the season but what the hell.

Who's who on there?
thats ok - you have a slight advantage in knowing who's on a roll at the moment and who is on the injury table still.

only 3heartlanders (so far), but the rest of the players are a merry bunch - check out the mini-leagues forum, a post to introduce everyone was started earlier today.

good luck.
The Mighty Horsehead Utd are raring to go. :roll: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.