Currently Thinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

@Lynchfanatic
huge respect to you for speaking how you feel.
its just as easy to be lonely when in company as it is to be lonely when physically alone too.
just as the smallest act if kindness can mean the world to someone whose surrounded by indifference to their existance;or bombarded with negativity.
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:Thinking...I really need a wee but I can't be arsed!!!!
Just use that pint glass again! :urff: :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Lynchfanatic wrote:I now know the reason for why I am so un naturally quiet. When my boyfriend comes home from work, he sits infront of the computer till he goes to bed. If I try to say something, all I get in return is "m hm". If I tell him he sounds uninterested, he says its because he is focusing or reading something on the net or whatever. If I have something to say, I end up just thinking it. And then forgetting it. I mention small things and he does not care, am I really that boring? And if I mention somthing we talked about, he never remembers it. So, I basicly have no one to talk to. The time I get to talk to someone is on the internet. My boyfriend does not even tell about his day on work. So if something funny has happened (which is quite often actually) at his work, I wont hear about it til we are with friends. So when we are with friends, I am so affraid of not being interesting enough, and I talk very low. So instead of talking I just listen in. And if I actually do have something to say I cant get it in to the conversation, cause Im either not loud enough or quick enough. The next subject it being talked about when I get in, and commenting on the last subject kind of just dies. At eventually, I feel I have to talk, I dont really have anything to say. So I end up saying something stupid. It might keep the talk going for just a couple of minutes, but sort of never goes somewhere. And now I sound pathetic and pooring my heart out. But I have no one to share it with, so I just type it in here. And figures no one actually reads it. But I have gotten it off my chest. I guess I get rusty when it comes to talking to others. So thank you for "listening" to me :roll:
Just shout at them hen! :x

And we're all friends here! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Serendipityhaven wrote:@Lynchfanatic
huge respect to you for speaking how you feel.
its just as easy to be lonely when in company as it is to be lonely when physically alone too.
just as the smallest act if kindness can mean the world to someone whose surrounded by indifference to their existance;or bombarded with negativity.
Thank you. Glad someone knows what i mean. I do enjoy being alone sometimes, but not all the time. Loose my self in the world of music. I thought I might be looked down appon for sharing what I am actually thinking. I have some "issues" I should have talked about. But I know for sure I could not share this with my boyfriend. We dont have that kind of connection, I think thats bad. We have been together for 3 years. I dont usually open up to people that well, but here I feel "safe" to do so, sort of. I know that people in here are not that judge mental for being different.

@Big Si.

I do shout.. When I get mad, lol, ears almost falls off :lol:

Good :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Nightspawn
Road Kill

Lynchfanatic wrote:........ But I have no one to share it with, so I just type it in here. And figures no one actually reads it. But I have gotten it off my chest. I guess I get rusty when it comes to talking to others. So thank you for "listening" to me :roll:
You dont think the same about me i hope :cry:
Even though i dont talk much myself, i listen :wink:
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

@Lynchfanatic-
no probs.can relate completely.know how frustrating it can be too not to fell able to communicate with peopleor in situations,or at least seem to be speaking in tongues because what you say or how you say something is misconstrued or misunderstood.sometimes is easier just to keep quiet because its not worth the effort trying to explain all the time.

on a different note-im currently pondering my worsening memory and the meeting im having tonight which may well be a crossraods in the future of myself and family.

oh-and typos too. :roll:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Does this bootleg cover need more purple? :innocent:

(Not all questions are important)
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
Big Si
School Bully

JansenClone wrote:Does this bootleg cover need more purple? :innocent:

It's a damn 8) avatar! :notworthy:

Which gig/gigs is it?
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

My head hurts and I want to go home (long weekend of tents, drugs and rock n roll in Margate - dont ask!!)
Hell is other people
JansenClone

Big Si wrote:
JansenClone wrote:Does this bootleg cover need more purple? :innocent:

It's a damn 8) avatar! :notworthy:

Which gig/gigs is it?
Just a compilation thing, left it half finished for months. Sloth is definitely my middle name this summer...
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Black Dahlia wrote:My head hurts and I want to go home (long weekend of tents, drugs and rock n roll in Margate - dont ask!!)
You can't tell us not to ask....it's a discussion board. Who was rockin and rollin in Margate?
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Jim wrote:
Black Dahlia wrote:My head hurts and I want to go home (long weekend of tents, drugs and rock n roll in Margate - dont ask!!)
You can't tell us not to ask....it's a discussion board. Who was rockin and rollin in Margate?
Put it this way - if you were on the large campsite about 15 minutes drive from Margate , I apologise on behalf of all four occupants of the 1970's brown trailer tent for any disturbance we may have caused......

...... you remember us , we were the only tent with disco lights ..... :oops:
Hell is other people

Damn I was a cute baby. What happened? :? :wink:
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Nightspawn wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:........ But I have no one to share it with, so I just type it in here. And figures no one actually reads it. But I have gotten it off my chest. I guess I get rusty when it comes to talking to others. So thank you for "listening" to me :roll:
You dont think the same about me i hope :cry:
Even though i dont talk much myself, i listen :wink:
No no no, you know I feel the closest to you :wink: I feel I cant talk about anything with you. But we live so far apart, so I cant just pop on over. I know when I come and visit you I babble alot, lol. Then I can be boring I know :) Just releasing botteled up everyday talk, lol. You are my best friend, and I hope you know that.

I was thinking that you might see this post. But do not worry, I am coping like always :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Big Si
School Bully

3O mins 'til I finish my half day at work, then it's off to see the footie :D

'mon the Hoops!

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
pikkrong
Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:Damn I was a cute baby. What happened? :? :wink:
you just logged in here ;D

pikkrong wrote:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

CorpPunk wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
The reverse happened to me. I got better looking the more I logged in. Seriously.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Chairman Bux wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
pikkrong wrote: you just logged in here ;D
The reverse happened to me. I got better looking the more I logged in. Seriously.
arf! :D :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?

Chairman Bux wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
pikkrong wrote: you just logged in here ;D
Hmmmm...something's wrong then...

:wink:
Big Si
School Bully

Just me and myheartland and no guests again! :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
JansenClone

Big Si wrote:Just me and myheartland and no guests again! :roll:
Oi! I'm here! :)
Big Si
School Bully

JansenClone wrote:
Big Si wrote:Just me and myheartland and no guests again! :roll:
Oi! I'm here! :)
No you aint! :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Black Horizon wrote:How the **** will I be able to find 2 WGW tickets?
http://www.wgw.topmum.co.uk/wgw.cgi?sel ... ip=Tickets

:D
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:
Black Horizon wrote:How the **** will I be able to find 2 WGW tickets?
http://www.wgw.topmum.co.uk/wgw.cgi?sel ... ip=Tickets

:D
ahem.... http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2451 :roll: :roll:

You getting slow in your old age then SG? :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis