Currently Gutted Because...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

splintered thing wrote:Thanks again, everyone. As usual, Heartland folks are lovely! :)
I'm sure it will all go well.
My nan had her hips done earlier this year and she's never been better! Both things are scary, understandably, but for the best and far better than not doing them. All the best.
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Yeah, my auntie over in Limeyland just had a total knee replacement done about 1.5 weeks ago; she's only in her 60s... :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

splintered thing wrote:Thanks again, everyone. As usual, Heartland folks are lovely! :)
all the best to you and your family
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

...Madeleine L'Engle's just died...

:(
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:
My nan had her hips done earlier this year and she's never been better! Both things are scary, understandably, but for the best and far better than not doing them. All the best.
My dad had it done earlier this year to, and it's really amazing how quickly he recovered! He walked like never before within a month and he didn't even opt for the quick-healing type (you can choose between cemented or non-cemented, first one heals fast, other one takes a wee bit longer but is better on the long run IIRC)

Still, I wasn't much at ease with the idea either :eek: As everyone said, all the best on both operations!
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
sultan2075
Overbomber

Currently Gutted Because..........well, maybe not gutted, but I got ripped to the tits last night, and am now suffering a raging hangover (yet I am still slightly drunk). I am going to crawl back into bed with my wife now.....ugh. There's an empty bottle of gin on the counter.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
James Blast
Banned

sultan2075 wrote:There's an empty bottle of gin on the counter.
are you in a shop? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sultan2075
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
sultan2075 wrote:There's an empty bottle of gin on the counter.
are you in a shop? :lol:

No. I am at home (and, upon reflection, I am still drunk and not, in fact, hung over yet. I bet it will be a mutha when it comes, though). Accompanying it are a bottle of bourbon (I prefer scotch to bourbon), a few bottles of wine, and a veritable metric f**k-ton of empty bottles of Svyturys, a fine Lithuanian beer. I am reliably informed that a good friend of mine showed up around 2 AM. Alas, I don't recollect it. Once my wife is out of the shower, we're off to breakfast. If only I could get a proper fry-up around here...Alas (the sequel), I'll probably have to settle for Denny's.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Dude, that stuff's not even food... :urff:
sultan2075
Overbomber

Instead of Denny's, I conned a friend into driving us to a proper pub in Dallas called The Idle Rich. I still feel lousy, but at least I got some real food.
--
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Good call. ;D
Pista
Cureboi

SG because I think I upset someone :?

Didn't mean to. :|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

if it's internetty Steve, transmissions can get mangled, dinna fret they'll be fine :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

I think you're right.
Cheers.

:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
canon docre
Overbomber

cg cause it's raining down down down. :cry:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.