ASHIKA

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
psichonaut
Overbomber

ro prasad wrote:
Andie wrote:Hey Ro Prasad

i never thought i'd be in a position to actually thank HIM for something...but it seems that i am

you'll be busy in London on the 12th of December with HIM while i'll be catching MOB Research in Essex and you won't be there to f#ckin spoil it

oh yes :twisted: :notworthy:
:lol: :lol: The Ashika Sound System only makes events even better :lol: :lol:
sorry for my sillyness, but i didn't understand if you are Ashika or it's your band? :?:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Who cares... :lol:
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

my dearest ro, GIRFUY!
now if you really did participate in this community, there's a danger you would ken whit that means
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Shouldn't it be GIRTFUY?
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Well I finally got round to reading this thread. And listening to the myspace stuff.

The mixing and production is terrible. It almost sounds on some of the tracks especially the Temple one, that your latency was off as it is just a mess.

I'm hoping that some of the bad sound quality is because of the MySpace streaming. There really is no excuse for a band that has been around for 6 years to have such poor production values.

As for the music. It's dull. But, as a high point, I quite liked the chorus to Cyber Nation.

To be honest I wouldn't even download this for free after listening to some of the tracks from the album, never mind about paying a tenner!

Go listen to The Johhny Parry Trio for a group that have spent a lot of time in perfecting their sound.
Or, for music in a more industrial vein go listen to SPC ECO and listen how 2 kids and an old man can sound (hopefully Dean doesn't read this).
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Andie
Overbomber

ro prasad wrote:
Andie wrote:and another thing

this is where you should be aiming your music at

Modulate
Caution if you're listening at work...turn the sound down
Manchester :notworthy: :notworthy:

i'm goning to give you three seconds, exactly 3 fucking seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or i will gough out your eyeballs and SkullFuck You
Thanx Andie, for introducing us to Modulate,they sound like a v.good industrial outfit.
do you like this stuff?
to be honest...it's a hell of a lot better than i antipated...and it's just as intresting to me as Discharge were in 81...aggressive and takes few prisoners
James Blast wrote:ta Drew, that was something I never wanted to hear :|
could have been worse James...much much combichrist worse :innocent:

ro prasad wrote: :lol: :lol: The Ashika Sound System only makes events even better :lol: :lol:
So tell me what you play then matey...what would i expect to hear at the Mob Research gig...

oh oh...let me guess...Mi$$ion, Killing Joke, Warrior Soul, etc??
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
James Blast
Banned

Play Dead?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:Play Dead?
Oh.
Okay then
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f**ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown,
I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f**k am I funny, what the f**k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the f**k out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
;D
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:
Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f**ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown,
I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f**k am I funny, what the f**k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the f**k out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
;D
:notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol:
& next week I'm getting my hair cut.
Week after that, I will probably go & feed the swans & ducks, but I will make sure I lock the flat door before I go out.
Now then now then. the following week, ....anyone want to come over & hang out (except prozac person)?
Gotta dash. Cat to stroke. :von:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Andie
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Play Dead?
naw...unfortunately...or fortunately there ain't any ex members of Play Dead in ra band Mob Research...where as :innocent:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Pista
Cureboi

At risk of the mods coming down on me like a ton of..........well.....mods, i suppose.

Can i just say fck off & take your sh!t elsewhere?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

Pista wrote:At risk of the mods coming down on me like a ton of..........well.....mods, i suppose.

but this is a fun thread sans the hilarious music, HL is known for it's tolerance Steve :lol: :lol: :lol:

enjoy, I am :D
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

Hmmmmm :| :| :| mmmmmm :| :| :| mmmmmmm
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
ro prasad
Road Kill

CellThree wrote:Well I finally got round to reading this thread. And listening to the myspace stuff.

TGo listen to The Johhny Parry Trio for a group that have spent a lot of time in perfecting their sound.
Or, for music in a more industrial vein go listen to SPC ECO and listen how 2 kids and an old man can sound (hopefully Dean doesn't read this).
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're jokin' right!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

I think you are
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

The Johhny Parry Trio ~ Tom Waites on a really bad night off?
SPC ECO ~ more boring Curve sounds, face it Curve could get boring?
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

Is there any anagramatic info hidden in that name?
ro prasad or Ashika?
Hmmmm-n-m-n-m-naaaahhh... :
There is shadow under this red rock
James Blast
Banned

get more sleep and meet more interesting people, please :|
~ Peter Steele
ro prasad
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:get more sleep and meet more interesting people, please :|
i think some of you are interesting!
goodnight for now :) :wink:
James Blast
Banned

I wasn't talking to you, why would I talk to you?
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Pista wrote:At risk of the mods coming down on me like a ton of..........well.....mods, i suppose.

I thought I did that, already? :eek: :lol: :P
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

James Blast wrote:SPC ECO ~ more boring Curve sounds, face it Curve could get boring?
Pfffffft. I lurve Curve, and I like SPC ECO as well...
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

CellThree wrote:Or, for music in a more industrial vein go listen to SPC ECO and listen how 2 kids and an old man can sound (hopefully Dean doesn't read this).
:eek: Dean's not that old... :roll:

Mmmmm - industrial shoegaze. ;D \m/
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
CellThree wrote:Or, for music in a more industrial vein go listen to SPC ECO and listen how 2 kids and an old man can sound (hopefully Dean doesn't read this).
:eek: Dean's not that old... :roll:

Mmmmm - industrial shoegaze. ;D \m/
Well I know, but he did a SPC ECO gig the other day with his kids. I'm waiting to see the video that was shot.
24.24.2.489 Deceased