Firefox - 15 Tips and Tricks

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I've just found this article pretty useful.

I've just tried the settings for optimizing the web browsing on Page 8 and it's made a hell of a difference.

PC Advisor Link

Thought some of you might be interested
24.24.2.489 Deceased
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

cor...
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
psichonaut
Overbomber

never thought to try to use Firefox.....What do you think about it? i still use IE and for is simple and i'm satisfied enough
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Firefox has better adblock plugins, better search capability (you can add in different sites such as IMDB or Wikipedia), No ActiveX, better user interface than IE7, customizable skin, loads of plugins for pretty much anything you can think of.

Compared to Firefox, IE is pony.
24.24.2.489 Deceased