puressence in glesgie this saturday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

anyone going? :)

http://www.puressence.co.uk/tour.html

we are getting a lift up there & back, and it says its an early start (7:30pm), so its only a fleeting visit with no time (as far as i know) for a mcHL meetup (this time! :D) but if anyone's around we'll be going to the gig at the Oran Mor :)

http://www.oran-mor.co.uk/venue/view_post.php?p_id=33
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:Oran Mor
Converted church. None more goth. 8) :notworthy:
анархия
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Since most of the dates are at the weekend have the band had to get days jobs? A sad state of affairs for a stonking band. New single good so it bodes well for the album.

matt..

Looking forward to the Bristol date.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i think the guitarist and bassist have day jobs, yeah. not sure about the singer & drummer.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

In terms of MacHeartlander attendance - I believe Claire, Blast and Si will be in Belgium this weekend, and I've never heard of 'em, so I'm afraid there may be no Glasgow welcoming committee in effect, Quiffy.

Sorry! :oops:
анархия
Big Si
School Bully

Quiff Boy wrote:anyone going? :)

http://www.puressence.co.uk/tour.html

we are getting a lift up there & back, and it says its an early start (7:30pm), so its only a fleeting visit with no time (as far as i know) for a mcHL meetup (this time! :D) but if anyone's around we'll be going to the gig at the Oran Mor :)

http://www.oran-mor.co.uk/venue/view_post.php?p_id=33
Oran Mor's no bad, though the bouncers can be a right pain about letting you in on club nights. Just down the street's Ashton Lane, I fully recommend 'Jinty McGinty's' for the best pint of Guinness in Glesga! :D

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Oran Mor is ace, been in there with Steven for a bevvy on more than one occasion. The nachos are highly recommended ;D 8)
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
smiscandlon
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Oran Mor is ace, been in there with Steven for a bevvy on more than one occasion. The nachos are highly recommended ;D 8)
Ice tea and chocolate milkshake doesn't count as a "bevvy", Claire... :innocent:
анархия
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Debaser
Overbomber

Hee hee.....the English Heartlanders pootle up to Scottish land...and the whole of Scotland are out :D :D :D
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

aww pish :lol:
Big Si
School Bully

Debaser wrote:Hee hee.....the English Heartlanders pootle up to Scottish land...and the whole of Scotland are out :D :D :D
That's why he kept it quiet. So he could sneak up and nick all of wur bevvy :wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
Debaser wrote:Hee hee.....the English Heartlanders pootle up to Scottish land...and the whole of Scotland are out :D :D :D
That's why he kept it quiet. So he could sneak up and nick all of wur bevvy :wink:
That's why you came, and you just never left! :lol:
анархия
Big Si
School Bully

smiscandlon wrote:
Big Si wrote:
:eek:

I'm not English :urff:

I'm from the Borders ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
smiscandlon wrote:
Big Si wrote: That's why he kept it quiet. So he could sneak up and nick all of wur bevvy :wink:
:eek:

I'm not English :urff:

I'm from the Borders ;D
My mistake. :innocent:
анархия
James Blast
Banned

so, how was it?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele