AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

aye, me too :oops: :lol: :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Just to wish all involved a good gig and a good time :notworthy:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Indeed. 8)
анархия
James Blast
Banned

my bags are packed and I'm ready to go

see some of you tomorrow, the rest of you on Monday :D

Jam~es
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:my bags are packed and I'm ready to go

see some of you tomorrow, the rest of you on Monday :D

Jam~es
Aye, what he said :wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I, too, will see some of you tomorrow. For real, that is. ;D And the rest of you, as usual, online. ;)
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

OoOoOoOodles of piccies and filthy stories expected (nay, demanded!) Monday! ;D :lol: :twisted: :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine... :twisted:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Ahráyeph wrote:Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine... :twisted:
If I had any, I would! :roll: :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
christophe
Overbomber

I heard the weegies have landed.
Another Shade of You.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

They have. And are now at their hotel, having already enjoyed one Duvel and probably are on to their second by now. ;D I'm off to final rehearsal. Laters!
radiojamaica
Overbomber

cheers!
in dub we trust
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Ahráyeph wrote:They have. And are now at their hotel, having already enjoyed one Duvel and probably are on to their second by now. ;D I'm off to final rehearsal. Laters!
All the best Raffie, make the place rock!! See you on S'day! :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I heard they even had frites with mayo :eek: :D :notworthy: (still calling it chips, but we'll learn them 8))
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Obviousman wrote:I heard they even had frites with mayo :eek: :D :notworthy: (still calling it chips, but we'll learn them 8))
Fritkot mysterie? :lol:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

frutte meh saas! :twisted:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

what time do the doors open and when starts the gig ;D
MUSICA È
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

7pm and 8pm
Pista
Cureboi

Kick erse mate.
Above all, enjoy it.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

Have a groovy time y'all!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
streamline
Slight Overbomber

Good luck for the gig!
Everybody have fun y'hear!

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

hope it's not sold out. Will be coming with 3 rather than 2 (perhaps even 4) :notworthy: :roll:
MUSICA È
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

We're baaack! ;D

A KICK-ASS time again, as usual :notworthy:

So glad the band started fashionably late, for I only arrived at 20.15 CET. Entered the Lido via the back entrance (for free ;D) and saw the looming bulk of Christophe coming out of the smoke there. Er... ah, looming ain't right, that was the Zedman! ;D
Had a wee talk with the guys and with the J-mon, then spotted Simon Toolbag and Uncle Jam~es at the bar, happily glugging away the main export product of our proud Stella-Leuven. The night was already a huge success, I have to say, just meeting up again wth all these fab people! :notworthy:

Was very surprised to see Claire there as well, as I was sure she would not come over. It wouldn't have been the same without you :D

Had a first meeting with Stefke and with Ozpat (not from OZ by the way), and had a happy reunion with Libby and the Man Behind Her (had a good talk with him after the gig, a bit drunk and holding on to the stairs ;D). I'm prolly forgetting some others here, but I had a wonderful time with all of you...again!

Then, the Image gig... it was awesome. "Near perfection" was what came up in my mind. They played all their hit-songs, covering almost three decades of fame and fortune, PLUS three coversongs, two of which are already known to us (glorious SUMMER and Imageorest, plus the song The Avatar wanted to cover in a past life, 'Here comes the Rain again by The Eurythmics/Annie Lennox).

Some highlights were 'Lilith', a stonker of a song and a good wan to bang yer heids at LIVE, and best song of the night: 'the Rain Suite' which is a helluva tedious song to play live as you can easily lose the tension, but it kept up very well and it was a song in the best rock opera overtures tradition. CLASS! A big thumbs up, not only to our own Imageman, but also to the band, top musicians and very nice fellers I presume, keep on rocking guys! :notworthy:

The other band was NFD and they were ok as well... ;D Did some Fields covers as well, which was not really a surprise hehe...

Missed the afterparty because I was dead tired, had some of that sticky sweety cake thing the Scotsmen/wimmin always take with them (Weegie Wankers Waybread, The Original :twisted:) and was off. It was too short as always. Next time: Lier again, or me off tae Glaaass-gaooowwwww! :twisted:

Love ya' all guys and gals :cry: :notworthy:

Sorely missed: Andrew The Beard, and others, like Zuma and the Planet "In Orbit fer Collision with Planet Belgium" Dave. I'd really like to mee you guys one of there :|

Glad to be rid of: Simon the Gorbal Gerbil. :twisted: sooo nice tae see yew again, not enough friendly banter can be sheird 'twixt us, brer! :notworthy:

Never wanted to leave behind: all the rest, but especially Uncle Jam~es. :| 'tseems to me we did not have enough time to talk yester-eve :| We'll make up fer that when me gairden's finished! ;D

Oh, and RadioJ-mon, I've found some hairs on my car-seat that don't belong to me, apparently. I will wash them, shrink-wrap them and send them to you. Or I'll bring 'em along come the next meet-up.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: Oh, and RadioJ-mon, I've found some hairs on my car-seat that don't belong to me, apparently. I will wash them, shrink-wrap them and send them to you. Or I'll bring 'em along come the next meet-up.

IZ.
It's okay Iz, you can keep 'm, I did notice you just wanted yer hairs to be long again... there is even photo-proof of that ;D
But thanx for the consideration! :wink:

And about last night... I'm absolutely lost fer words!

Or mebbies not?

Ooh what a night... and it didn't end too soon for us knights of the night. I arrived home at about 8 in the morning, so let me just say this: Top fuckin' Nite Ooooooooooooooooooooot 8)

The Ahrayeph gig was absolutely tops. Really liked those reggaeversions of yer old classics, Raf... And that bossanova thingy you did with the Rain Suite... too guid to be true ;D

And you know what I think about the Cure cover :notworthy: :notworthy:
And then there was Never Land (short version of a very long version).

Can't wait for the next one!

NFD? Oh yes! Really cool chaps who loved to be inna Belgium.
Also the first time I got to see them and certainly not the last time!
Their drummer couldn't make it, so they had to play along a tape; but did that spoil any of the fun? Hell no, there was one of my fave' bass players on stage and the rest of the gang was also looking very good in a certain light. On top of that we got a couple Neph songs at the end... probably the closest thing I'll ever get to a Nephilim gig :notworthy:
Had a few beers with some of the NFD'ers, had some more with another NFD'er and a guid time was had ;D

Stars of the night were the weegies, of course, it was funtastic to meet the Big Yin and to catch up again with Claire & Jam~es. The Dutchies (Ozpat & Paul) were in geat form too and then the bloody belgians... Stefke, Izmeister, Raf, Z, Sunset, Libby, Joery, the Brooklynite, ... you peepz rock! :notworthy:

Today I feel pretty lousy and I'm half deaf and cannot see into the light, but was it worth it!

Zondag josdag, all the freakin' way Image

Oh, and I'm not going to the gardenparty today and we might have just bought a house, our offer is taken in consideration and we'll probably hear something tonight Image
in dub we trust
paul
Overbomber

Great Gig! Great to seen NFD live for the first time! And nice to see some Heartlanders (even on stage).

Me and other Paul had the chance to go backstage. We had a quick chat with Tony Pettitt (NFD Bass player, ex-Fields member). Unfortunately this was their last show this year, but more shows to come next year. Woohoo!!!

Paul