Comics Britannia - BBC4 9pm Monday 10th September

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:Comic fans will be interested in this on BBC4 tonight at 9:00.
Jonathan Ross in Search of Steve Ditko
Moderately interesting, moderately Sisters-related Alan Moore snippet from the above programme. He was mentioning a musical group he was involved with and how they had written a song inspired by Steve Ditko and by his creation, "Mister A" - with music based loosely around "Sister Ray".

How's that for tenuous? ;D
анархия
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

smiscandlon wrote:
smiscandlon wrote:Comic fans will be interested in this on BBC4 tonight at 9:00.
Jonathan Ross in Search of Steve Ditko
Moderately interesting, moderately Sisters-related Alan Moore snippet from the above programme. He was mentioning a musical group he was involved with and how they had written a song inspired by Steve Ditko and by his creation, "Mister A" - with music based loosely around "Sister Ray".

How's that for tenuous? ;D
Tenuous? - I reckon you are a strong medal contender, but I must humbly defer to our Great Moderator - The Raven Queen. :wink:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...