Boris Johnson for Mayor?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Good idea Londoners?

Os an accident waiting to happen?.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I think it'd be hilarious! :lol:

But then, I'm not a Londoner.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

YES

Vote Johnson, vote often.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Mayor of Liverpool, I assume?

:wink: :notworthy:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Maisey wrote:YES

Vote Johnson, vote often.
Couldn't put it better myself.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Trying to remember what happened to my old Bozza avatar, way back in 2005 when he was p!ssing off the Scousers...

"I urge you all... go for a run!" :lol: :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Taking no sides, he is a very shrewd man with a bufoon persona...no ideas what the policies are though on either side. So in flagrant disregard to convention I will reserve judgement and be cynical about anyone seeking election to any post... :D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I agree with Zuma.

Anyone voting for him "because it's cuddly old Boris" deserves to be shot IMO }) (Of course this is a large portion of his election strategy.)

Don't forget that he's a Tory...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

markfiend wrote:Anyone voting for him "because it's cuddly old Boris" deserves to be shot IMO }) (
It's not that, it's him being God and everything....
eotunun
Overbomber

When did that animal he has on his head die?
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

I have a signed picture of him that he sent to me after I emailed his office claiming he was the second coming.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
James Blast
Banned

seek help
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Maisey wrote:I have a signed picture of him that he sent to me after I emailed his office claiming he was the second coming.
:eek: Ok that is rather sp00ky... I was going to point out the (glaringly obvious) fact that the Bozmeister is indeed the Second Coming.

But then I thought you would all just think I was (more) nuts.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who realises. Where are the other 10 apostles then? :lol:
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Hmm

1. Boris Johnson supported the Iraq war
2. Boris Johnson supported both the election of George W Bush in 2000 and his re-election in 2004.
3. Boris Johnson opposed the Kyoto treaty on climate change and supported George Bush’s opposition to it
4. Boris Johnson strongly supports nuclear power
5. Boris Johnson, on more than one occasion, talked about black people as ‘picaninnies’, he has referred to Africans as having ‘watermelon smiles’, and claimed that the original inhabitants of Uganda were capable of only ‘instant carbohydrate gratification’.
6. Boris Johnson said that in South Africa under Nelson Mandela there was established the ‘majority tyranny of black rule’
7. Boris Johnson was prepared to discuss with Darius Guppy, who was later convicted of fraud, having a journalist Stuart Collier beaten up
8. Boris Johnson opposed the introduction of the national minimum wage
9. Boris Johnson opposed full pension rights for part time workers
10. Boris Johnson is against the Social Chapter of the EU and against its provision on paternity leave.
11. Boris Johnson is opposed to the congestion charge
12. Boris Johnson supports both fox and stag hunting
13. Boris Johnson opposed the repeal of Section 28 and Labour’s ‘appalling agenda’ of the teaching of homosexuality in schools’.

Nope, I don't think I support that sort of person.
James Blast
Banned

<cough>
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

lazarus corporation wrote:Hmm

2. Boris Johnson supported both the election of George W Bush in 2000 and his re-election in 2004.
3. Boris Johnson opposed the Kyoto treaty on climate change and supported George Bush’s opposition to it
5. Boris Johnson, on more than one occasion, talked about black people as ‘picaninnies’, he has referred to Africans as having ‘watermelon smiles’, and claimed that the original inhabitants of Uganda were capable of only ‘instant carbohydrate gratification’.
6. Boris Johnson said that in South Africa under Nelson Mandela there was established the ‘majority tyranny of black rule’
7. Boris Johnson was prepared to discuss with Darius Guppy, who was later convicted of fraud, having a journalist Stuart Collier beaten up
10. Boris Johnson is against the Social Chapter of the EU and against its provision on paternity leave.
13. Boris Johnson opposed the repeal of Section 28 and Labour’s ‘appalling agenda’ of the teaching of homosexuality in schools’.

What? As Mayor Of Liverpool? I'd say they deserve each other. :twisted:
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Nice to know I'm not the only one who realises. Where are the other 10 apostles then? :lol:
*hand up* Nine to go!
E Gypsy
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote:

What? As Mayor Of Liverpool? I'd say they deserve each other. :twisted:
Good reasons not to support someone who also looks like Ted Heath.
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Does it speak? Or simply grunt and bite off your head?
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Surely whilst everyone loves him on HIGNFY no-one would vote for this tedious Tory s**te :evil:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

He's quite amusing at times on Have I Got News For You, and that's as much as I can say in his favour. However, 'personality' and 'wit' are f**k all excuse for deeply objectionable points of view.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Now that's just nit picking, isn't it?
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

FWIW number 4 isn't that much of a problem for me. At least nuclear is less carbon-intensive than coal, oil or gas.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

markfiend wrote:FWIW number 4 isn't that much of a problem for me. At least nuclear is less carbon-intensive than coal, oil or gas.
True enough, but its also a damn site better at turning us all into mutants. Bagsie being Johnny Alpha.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol: Middenface McNulty for the win ;)
—Bertrand Russell
czuczu
Overbomber

My poor heartses! :urff: :innocent: :lol: