Boris Johnson for Mayor?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Cool as der cucumber...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm picking up from people that they are attracted to voting for Boris due to his promise to stop the free travelcards for children...

Admit that you are also tempted :lol:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
boudicca
Sister Midnight

silentNate wrote:I'm picking up from people that they are attracted to voting for Boris due to his promise to stop the free travelcards for children...

Admit that you are also tempted :lol:
Seriously?
:lol: God I love that man.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Dark
Underneath the Rock

The man will be stored in a safe compartment for use on HIGNFY alone. That is all.
bushman*pm
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Lack of clear policies aside, BJ was looking reasonably likely in my eyes.....
....then I read what Lazarus C listed (except number 11!) I dont know now!
What I DO know is that smarmy scumbag of snivilling, livingstone, MUST BE REMOVED!
I may agree with dropping the congestion charge as I love driving, but equally, I also love Oxleas Woods, a 8000 year old spot of woodland atop Shooters Hill, the boundary between Kent and London, and Mr L wants to build another Thames crossing, probably by Thamesmead (which is on balance, probably quite a good idea!) but then link it to the major A2, tearing through the woods!
Now, where's that Polonium?
LAND ROVER: THE BEAST FOUR BY FOUR BY FEAR! KICKS THE ARSE OFF RICEBURNERS!