View from my office window

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Erm... I'm utterly at a loss. :eek:

*Makes a beeline back to the Mothership to hide*
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I could interject with a tale about a 20 inch waist, steel boned, back lacing corset at this juncture :innocent: ... but I'm having too much fun listening to EvilBastard's tales of woe :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

it was all black skirts, pants and bras round my way, I have no idea what you young things are talking about :|

hang on... I remember the odd studded belt, but that was mine
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:I could interject with a tale about a 20 inch waist, steel boned, back lacing corset at this juncture :innocent:
I have to say, I'm with the school of thought that thinks the unwrapping of something can be made equal to what's inside. Not everybody tears the paper off madly to get to the Christmas gift. Give me the things to take time undoing any day.

(Oh, and to stay on thread topic: Nice pic!)
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:I have to say, I'm with the school of thought that thinks the unwrapping of something can be made equal to what's inside. Not everybody tears the paper off madly to get to the Christmas gift. Give me the things to take time undoing any day.
By and large (which, incidentally, reminds me of my first girlfriend) I am in agreement, but my point is that you don't need this pressure first time out.

Boudicca - save the corset for the second date, please (see you Saturday :lol: )
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Big Si
School Bully

EvilBastard wrote:Big Si - you've not lived unless you've been kicked out of The Mars Bar, which advertises itself as 'Day Care for Drunks', and a few jars in the Subway Inn should remind you nicely of home :lol:
Reminds me of every watering hole in Glesga's god foresaken southside - I feel a Blaast stabbing is now imminent :wink: ;D
EvilBastard wrote:St. Pat's is a freakin' zoo, having to elbow past crazed sepos who believe that somewhere in their distant past an ancestor fled Ireland because "dem bastard brits" forced him to eat seaweed, or something. With my accent I tend to stay indoors or seek out the less nationalist watering holes.

My flatmate is a younger family member of the Glasgow equivalent of that very species (but not as bad as his elder brother (my best mate)). We'll both be alright - we're both Tim's :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:I have to say, I'm with the school of thought that thinks the unwrapping of something can be made equal to what's inside. Not everybody tears the paper off madly to get to the Christmas gift.
Well quite, I was going to make the same point in my last post, with almost the exact same words... great minds and fools, eh? :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:Reminds me of every watering hole in Glesga's god foresaken southside - I feel a Blaast stabbing is now imminent :wink: ;D
my Soo' Side and yours are radically dif. I must educate you ya Spamheid! 8)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Right! Looks like this is going to need some actual concrete planning over the next 5 months (logistics, etc.), but I think a Heartlander takeover of NYC (and possibly Boston) for St. Pat's is imminent. Stay tuned, kiddies... \m/ :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:
Big Si wrote:Reminds me of every watering hole in Glesga's god foresaken southside - I feel a Blaast stabbing is now imminent :wink: ;D
my Soo' Side and yours are radically dif. I must educate you ya Spamheid! 8)
Life of Reilly's and Caesar's own :wink: are alreet as they're next to Hampden. The rest is fields and villages and best avoided :wink: ;D :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis