Need to send a 2 gig file online

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Kattatonia_x
Amphetamine Filth

does anyone know of a site that will allow a file this big to be sent without cost.
Pista
Cureboi

Dime?
What is it?
You might have to break it into chunks (rar archives) & upload all the archives to something like rapidshare or similar.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

You could try here

I only heard about this site today, but seems to be what you're after.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Pista wrote:Dime?
What is it?
You might have to break it into chunks (rar archives) & upload all the archives to something like rapidshare or similar.
Was thinking along the same lines...

RAR or ZIP it but break it up in chunks. That way you can use most of the sharing sites on the Web, or even send it by mail (400 of them ;D)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Kattatonia_x wrote:does anyone know of a site that will allow a file this big to be sent without cost.
Install an FTP server and let the other party download it from your machine.

Alternatively, let the other party install an FTP server and upload it to their machine.
eotunun
Overbomber

If sender and receiver have Skype, that will be the ideal way. The fastest way to send big files. Only I have trouble with my upload, apparently my router provides some trouble here. I didn't find out how to tackle it yet..
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly