Al Gore wins the Nobel Peace Prize 2007

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

i don't know if there's better proof of him being an ass.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
thhell
Road Kill

Climate change is a very complex issue. When I was in school some 20 years ago, the biggest fear was an impendig ice age.

If you are looking for a more balanced view on global warming than what Gore and other environmentalists want to offer, check out the writings of Bjørn Lomborg http://lomborg.com/
Dust in the air suspended
Marks the place where a story ended
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

thhell wrote:Climate change is a very complex issue. When I was in school some 20 years ago, the biggest fear was an impendig ice age.

If you are looking for a more balanced view on global warming than what Gore and other environmentalists want to offer, check out the writings of Bjørn Lomborg http://lomborg.com/
Here's what RealClimate have to say about the Copenhagen Consensus.

Edit

Meanwhile, Faux News has already started the smear campaign.

The main reason I respect Gore since leaving office is that in every interview I've seen with him, whenever asked if he's going to run for US President again, he always answers with something like: "No, because if I was to do that, no one would believe me about climate change."
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.