Any HLers in Chicago?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

My boss is trying to keep me out of the office (suits me - he's an a$$hole and the less time I spend near him the less likely I am to staple his eyeballs to his desk) so is sending me to The Windy City for 4 days next week.

Any HLers in Chi-town who can recommend a sleazy drinking pit or a decent indian restaurant, and/or who might be up for visiting same?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

A whole thread for lil' ol' me?! :oops: You only had to PM me, EB - silly man! :lol: :P

Just kidding! I think there's at least...well, one other ChiTowner at HL, but I dunno where he's run off to, these days...

Incidentally: duh and duh (I'm broke, but I *do* know of reasonably-priced places for ethnic eats, as well as rather-cheap drinking establishments, and I'd gladly join you at same. Sleazy drinking pits? Not so much, sorry. :|).
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:notworthy: 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
EvilBastard
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:A whole thread for lil' ol' me?! :oops: You only had to PM me, EB - silly man! :lol: :P

Just kidding! I think there's at least...well, one other ChiTowner at HL, but I dunno where he's run off to, these days...

Incidentally: duh and duh (I'm broke, but I *do* know of reasonably-priced places for ethnic eats, as well as rather-cheap drinking establishments, and I'd gladly join you at same. Sleazy drinking pits? Not so much, sorry. :|).
Yeah, but I figured I'd better do it in public so you knew I wasn't a stalker! :lol:

I'm arriving Sunday night, staying until Thursday, staying at Harrison/Wabash (yeah yeah, I know) - I don't have anything planned except for Wednesday night, so I'll PM you my number and we can go from there.
We can make it a dry-run for next year when the Caledonians descend on Gotham! :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

-:lol: Fair enough!

-Ok, I know where that is.

-Um, yeah, but ChiTown and NYC are rather like night and day, man... ;)

OT: Wasn't there an airline company called New Caledonian Airways years ago, or am I quite mad?
/OT :eek:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: