The "Control - I've seen it" Thread - Spoilers

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Control received quite a few nominations for the British Independent Film Awards: http://www.bifa.org.uk/film/822/Control.html

Go get 'm tiger!
in dub we trust
alice
Amphetamine Filth

Can you imagine that : the film is not even scheduled to be shown in this f**king country. Godforsaken dump fuckin switzerland. I need elsewhere. Anywhere. I need to move out. Spare room anyone ???
psichonaut
Overbomber

alice wrote:Can you imagine that : the film is not even scheduled to be shown in this f**king country. Godforsaken dump fuckin switzerland. I need elsewhere. Anywhere. I need to move out. Spare room anyone ???
don't complain....in Italy it won't be scheduled....momentarily
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

psichonaut wrote:
alice wrote:Can you imagine that : the film is not even scheduled to be shown in this f**king country. Godforsaken dump fuckin switzerland. I need elsewhere. Anywhere. I need to move out. Spare room anyone ???
Reasonable people living in Switzerland have several reasons at the moment to be very pissed off with this country of greed and resentment.
I doubt that things are much better elsewhere though.... :roll:
You can't fix stupid.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Eva wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Reasonable people living in Switzerland have several reasons at the moment to be very pissed off with this country of greed and resentment.
I doubt that things are much better elsewhere though.... :roll:
only in Switzerland? ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Christian
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The film start for Germany will be early 2008. I was lucky enough to watch it in erly December at the Braunschweig film fest.

Impressive stuff. Guess one should keep in mind that the film tells most of the story from Deborahs view´though (=> "Touching from a distance" bio). I highly recommend the book "Torn apart" by Middles/Reade for further reading.

However, great band, great music, great film.