CLOCKS!!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Don't forget to put you Clocks back an Hour tonight :wink: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
psichonaut
Overbomber

scotty wrote:Don't forget to put you Clocks back an Hour tonight :wink: .
in Italy the the news said english poeple don't agree because in dark hours lot of crimes were committed
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

The whole system might be removed anyway sometime soon- I read about it in the Dutch newspapers, scientists have indications that the system has negative influence on our biological rythm. Personally, I'd be fine with removing it.
It's good to be back
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Tidal wrote:The whole system might be removed anyway sometime soon- I read about it in the Dutch newspapers, scientists have indications that the system has negative influence on our biological rythm.
also electricity bills :twisted: :twisted:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I have absolutely no f**king clue what time it's supposed to be now, I'm just going to hiberate I think ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Petseri
Overbomber

We complain about this every year, and rightly so. I still beliebe what I previously wrote.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Tidal wrote:The whole system might be removed anyway sometime soon- I read about it in the Dutch newspapers, scientists have indications that the system has negative influence on our biological rythm. Personally, I'd be fine with removing it.
:eek:

People should dance the body electric more...
"as we walk on the floodland"
libby
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ozpat wrote:
Tidal wrote:The whole system might be removed anyway sometime soon- I read about it in the Dutch newspapers, scientists have indications that the system has negative influence on our biological rythm. Personally, I'd be fine with removing it.

Should we? :wink: :lol:
We've got an extra hour tonight 8)
Pista
Cureboi

I set my vcr up to record some stuff in the town where I work (different cable company= different channels) & today, I realised I am going to miss out on the progs from Sunday :evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
SomeKindOfStranger
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

libby wrote:We've got an extra hour tonight 8)
Try telling that to an 8month old baby..........

been up since 6am!
paul
Overbomber

SomeKindOfStranger wrote:
libby wrote:We've got an extra hour tonight 8)
Try telling that to an 8month old baby..........

been up since 6am!
Glad my little girl (11 months old) slept an hour more than usual :notworthy:

So no problems here :)
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ozpat wrote:

Ach, they've been going on about stopping it in Dutch media for ages now :roll:

Personally my main problem with it is I never have a clue whether the clocks go back, forward, stop, start, I can sleep an hour longer or less. Might as well call me bloody clueless :lol: And another one is it always takes me ages to find out whether I have to be on GMT +1 or +2 on here :roll: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
psichonaut
Overbomber

totally agree with Sisterkland....our bills are better now
To SomekindofStranger: kids are for days in difficulty to assimilate the change
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

It's back to getting up in the dark (7am) and getting home in the dark (6pm).....but it's still better than summer :P and I can get all my woolly jumpers out. I have a bit of a knitwear fetish...
Pat
Slight Overbomber

We,ve just told our oldest that is nearly 8 o'clock and it's time for bed, I wonder how many other wicked parents are doing the same ?
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Pat wrote:We,ve just told our oldest that is nearly 8 o'clock and it's time for bed, I wonder how many other wicked parents are doing the same ?
Tops! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Like others here, our wee one couldnae give a flying fcuk and got us (well the wife) up at the crack of dawn

It was only half way through the morning she realised just how early they were up and about ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Petseri
Overbomber

mh
Above the Chemist

I don't mind the winter time (although like Claire, hibernation seems an attractive option), but the hour less in bed during the summer is a total fecking killer. It's not just kids who have an awful time adjusting. :evil:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I thought someone'd noticed it rather late this year when I saw there was a new reply :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Petseri
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:I thought someone'd noticed it rather late this year when I saw there was a new reply :lol:
Amazing! Another Euro-sentic HLer! :P

;D