You'd better believe in Jesus......or else!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
psichonaut
Overbomber

nowayjose wrote:God is like G.W. Bush, only more perverted.

Glad to have enlightened you.
who is more perverted?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
nowayjose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

psichonaut wrote: who is more perverted?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Holy Bible holds all the answers you need on that question.

It's "unbeliever", btw. Just to get that beam out of mine eye.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

nowayjose wrote: It's "unbeliever", btw. Just to get that beam out of mine eye.
I wanted to say that, but I figured I should cut Marco a bit of slack as I learnt Italian to Higher level, then duly forgot every single word :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

:eek:
WICCA: Witchcraft Repackaged for Lonely Fat People
This one had me laughing out loud.
..and the most interesting one is their statenment that John Paul II burns in hell. I'd like to know what the Vatican folks will think of that? ;D
Another holy war?
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The reader mail is my favourite part on Landover Baptist. A lot of people seemingly really don't get that it's a joke.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:The reader mail is my favourite part on Landover Baptist. A lot of people seemingly really don't get that it's a joke.
..Think of anyone special here? ;D

:oops: :oops: :oops: .. :innocent:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thats too funny :notworthy:
The free downloadable Samhein masks are particularly amusing, loved the "TAMPONS ARE SATAN'S LITTLE COTTON FINGERS!" quote ;D

I think all religions are stupid (except mine obviously) but if people want to run websites like godTube then thats fine, freedom of speech is important... :innocent:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
psichonaut
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
nowayjose wrote: It's "unbeliever", btw. Just to get that beam out of mine eye.
I wanted to say that, but I figured I should cut Marco a bit of slack as I learnt Italian to Higher level, then duly forgot every single word :oops:
you can try the same. :wink: .... i can understand better a bad italian than a good english :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Stopped for a last-minute cup of coffee and a bite to eat on the road last night at a very out-of-the-way cafe in a hick town on the border between Pennsylvania and New York State. I should've known that the place was run by G*d-botherers just by its name ("Epiphany"), but chose to ignore it. I realized my mistake when I noticed the xtian propaganda all over the shop's public notice board *and* the leaflet in the ladies' room. :urff: (And there I was with my Jesu t-shirt from the show Saturday night - wonder what the owner of the coffee shop made of that..? :lol:)

I-yi-yi... :roll:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Planet Dave wrote:Entirely immoral? Blimey you've certainly got a good handle on me, Dei. :twisted:
HA! And me! Though actually, I prefer to think of myself as "amoral," rather than "immoral." I've got a personal moral code to which I adhere, but it's got very little to do with societally-conceived notions of morality, and nothing whatsoever to do with religion. I'm using the aforementioned labels simply because it's tough to talk about this kind of thing without a frame of reference...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: