CSI HisWimmNess

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

This week's episode:

me going to the police to report a theft from my car: side window smashed in and theft of some personal stuff including a brand new portable GPS.

Cop (with sense of humor): ah, I see, that must be the newest version of GPS, the one that is to heavy to actually carry?

Me: not at all, it's quite small and doesn't weight that much.

Cop: and why do you leave it in the car, then?

me: :oops:

Cop: any idea who did this?

me: nope. It could have been anyone, as far as I'm concerned.

But then it hit me, it must be someone with a horrible taste of music. In my car there are at least 10 CD's of the Sisters. They got them out of the glovedepartment, but left them on the front seat. :eek: So, in concluson of this preliminary investigation: it can't be anyone from Heartland ;D

Next week: how did I recover from the bloody cold I got driving 200 kilometers on the highway with a window down 8)
nostalgy ain't what it used to be
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Bad news but described in a very funny way... :lol: :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

Ozpat wrote:Bad news but described in a very funny way... :lol: :notworthy:
When looking at your identity, I might reconsider the earlier statement that Heartlanders can't be involved.

The theft happened in a city at the border of the Schelde ;D

Right in front of the Crown Plaza hotel, last thursday between 19.00 and 23.00. Where were you at that time? :innocent:

The fact that you didn't take my CD's might well be the fact you already have all the CD's (in triple: one to play at your stereo, one to play in the car and one to put on display in your living room) ;D

Yup, the plot thickens :von:

Maybe I should call my gorgeous assistent to cross examine you a bit further?
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

HisWimmNess wrote:
Ozpat wrote:Bad news but described in a very funny way... :lol: :notworthy:
When looking at your identity, I might reconsider the earlier statement that Heartlanders can't be involved.

The theft happened in a city at the border of the Schelde ;D

Right in front of the Crown Plaza hotel, last thursday between 19.00 and 23.00. Where were you at that time? :innocent:

The fact that you didn't take my CD's might well be the fact you already have all the CD's (in triple: one to play at your stereo, one to play in the car and one to put on display in your living room) ;D

Yup, the plot thickens :von:

Maybe I should call my gorgeous assistent to cross examine you a bit further?
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

In thoughts I might have been there but in fact I was there on Saturday afternoon in a city called Antwerp.... 8)
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

Antwerp eh?

The Crown Plaza is in Antwerp, eh?

Gorgeous assistent sent to you by express mail ;D
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I recommend calling these guys in on the case

They were very helpful finding my missing pies... :lol:

Bummer about the smash n'grab, though - it's not the loss of the stuff, it's the hassle of the insurance, loss of no claims bonus, being treated like a criminal by your insurance company...bastids.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:I recommend calling these guys in on the case

They were very helpful finding my missing pies... :lol:

Bummer about the smash n'grab, though - it's not the loss of the stuff, it's the hassle of the insurance, loss of no claims bonus, being treated like a criminal by your insurance company...bastids.
hilarious :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
libby
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ozpat wrote: In thoughts I might have been there but in fact I was there on Saturday afternoon in a city called Antwerp.... 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm your witness for Saturday but unfortunately Pat, I can't give you an alibi for Thursday ... Was wondering whether you had been out :wink:
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

libby wrote:
Ozpat wrote: In thoughts I might have been there but in fact I was there on Saturday afternoon in a city called Antwerp.... 8)

I'm your witness for Saturday but unfortunately Pat, I can't give you an alibi for Thursday ... Was wondering whether you had been out :wink:
And he arrived saturday afternoon with hs brand new GPS, no? Not to heavy, a bit stylish?

(yupyup, the plot really thickens)
;D
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

libby wrote:

First the age of 29 and now you are wondering about my where abouts on Thursday and giving Wimke more clues? You out of all people? :lol: :wink: :kiss:
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

... divide and conquer ...

it has been done before, you know... :innocent:
libby

HisWimmNess wrote:
libby wrote:

And he arrived saturday afternoon with hs brand new GPS, no? Not to heavy, a bit stylish?

;D
Patje ... some time ago you told me you did not have a GPS .... did not know you were so much in need :innocent: :lol:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

libby wrote:
HisWimmNess wrote:
libby wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D
Patje ... some time ago you told me you did not have a GPS .... did not know you were so much in need :innocent: :lol:
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: .......Now Lies.....Would I need GPS to find my around in 't Stad? :P

Actually CSI.....I went to see Crowded House in Cologne. No Schelde there though I did borrow a GPS from my girlfriends' uncle... :innocent:

EDIT: My inner voice just told me it was one week earlier that gig! :|
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

I was just on ze feun wiz inspector Cleuzou.

It seems to him the last posts from Oz look a bit nervous, pretending to have lost track of time and stuff. It's almost as good as a confession :lol:
libby

HisWimmNess wrote:I was just on ze feun wiz inspector Cleuzou.

It seems to him the last posts from Oz look a bit nervous, pretending to have lost track of time and stuff. It's almost as good as a confession :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

* Grabbing coat and sneeking out* :innocent:
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

Just received a mail from Inspector Columbo.
It seems that someone has stolen his COAT ;D
Might be the same thief, might be not ;D
christophe
Overbomber

:lol:
Another Shade of You.
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

looks like ya didn't only catched a cold, but that the one in the car before you migth have been smoking some heavy stuff with his window open. :innocent:

I know who did it. :twisted: I could give ya a name (I hate the basterd) and yad feel better, you probably won't have recovered the GPS but yad feel better. I bet yad feel beter ;D you'd really do, I swear. :von:

:notworthy: :notworthy: you're all crazy ya knoo :lol: :lol:
MUSICA È
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Real-life crime has never been so funny! No offence HisWimmNess, but I hope you get done again real soon.

:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :lol:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
silentNate

I don't own a car but I've got a GPS for sale- one of those new ones. Real light in the hands it is :innocent:

:lol:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Two suspicious-looking personae were spotted in the vicinity of said vehicle at the time stated.

However, they fled the crime-scene afore someone could make a positive ID.

They were both dressed up to look like women and one was in possession of illegal substances.

All tips more than welcome.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Karst
Slight Overbomber

We actually had them around once. When our daft neighbours decided that it would be a good idea to throw the imitation gun they had used to threaten someone with over the wall and on our oiltank. Cue arrival of army bomb disposal and multitude of people in white suits. And a somber looking local PSNO officer apologising for ruining our Christmas Eve, but would you mind staying around for a few hours so we can clear this up...
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

it's a bird !!! no it's a plain !!!! nooooooo it's megamindy, bet she can catch the baddie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MUSICA È
HisWimmNess
Amphetamine Filth

Nice to know people are enjoying my misery ;D

The stolen GPS has been blocked permanently right now, so I hope the new buyer will visit his seller very soon to have a nice discussion :innocent:

The new GPS is working fine, btw.

For the rest the car has been repaired, new window and a total check-up of the electronics involved, because there was also some damage there :cry:

The cold has arrived, so I'm sneezing wy way around right now. But, according to the guys from the Medical Crime Scene (yeah, it's also a series on tv) it isn't that dangerous.
Then again, according to them it's a virus and it might affect everyone who has opended this thread ;D :innocent: