March Violets Gig Arrangements/Meet Up.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Can't sit & read all the posts now but I'l be there for this too. Gonna get my ticket tomorrow.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
25men
Road Kill

Dark wrote:Close enough. :lol:

They seemed more worried when I mentioned the London Goff Bois coming up than anything else :lol: :roll: (seriously, aren't I older anyway?)
However, I said I "will be going" and there weren't any reactions, so now I just need to get some tickets, hopefully can sort out tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed. 8)
If you can't get a ticket we will put you on our guest list. Just let us know how you get on.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

25men wrote:

They seemed more worried when I mentioned the London Goff Bois coming up than anything else :lol: :roll: (seriously, aren't I older anyway?)
However, I said I "will be going" and there weren't any reactions, so now I just need to get some tickets, hopefully can sort out tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed. 8)
If you can't get a ticket we will put you on our guest list. Just let us know how you get on.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Planet Dave wrote:
25men wrote:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
aye, good call 8)

the HL effect, innit ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

25men wrote:

You legend. :notworthy:
I'll give you a PM when I get back home tonight (I'm in a Physics lesson, arf ;D) but this will keep me smiling all day. :D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Wow, that's brilliant. Yes, the HL effect is a powerful one, innit? ;D :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

KORI!!!

you do realise you'll get a BIIIIG hug from aunty em?

you may wish to reconsider :D
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
mh
Above the Chemist

People have been known to clear off to Amerika after those hugs. ;D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:evil:

just cos you didn't get one, mr
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

mh wrote:People have been known to clear off to Amerika after those hugs. ;D
...only regretfully, and with very heavy hearts, sir... :P :von:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

how many hearts?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Well, my internet is getting more unreliable all the smegging time :(

But, I reckon I could put up a couple of people in my gaff? We've got a spare room, a couch, a floor, a kitchen table...

We can work something else. Dark has priority after reading this mate I'm only a few years older than thee, mate!

Ordered my tickets...anyone got any idea on lead time?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

emilystrange wrote:how many hearts?
As many as I could find, some pilfered...
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I have guests, can't have anymore :oops:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Right, well, sorted. I'm definitely going. Now to work out exactly how, and with whom. :lol:

Korin shall go to the ball. 8)
(and if anyone wants a quick pre-gig Korrosiv live set at their place, just say the word and I'll bring my laptop. :lol:)
reanimate
Road Kill

um ... well ... not that you know me ... but I'll be there as well.

What with being mad about the Violets since about oooh ... 1989

Girl Friend probably won't be along - not after I asked her to see Bauhaus with me and she couldn't wait to leave.
Her loss!

Simon.
mh
Above the Chemist

Doesn't matter. Hi there, and see you for a pint at some stage! :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

reanimate wrote: Girl Friend probably won't be along - not after I asked her to see Bauhaus with me and she couldn't wait to leave.
I like her style! :wink:

Welcome to HL.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
undertow
Amphetamine Filth

Is that's what's known as a satisfactory solution?
I hope so.
Looks like you can probably buy me that pint on the night now Keith.....if I pull my finger out !
'I have reason to believe' he said, 'that one of you has been going out at night!'
scotty
Overbomber

undertow wrote:Is that's what's known as a satisfactory solution?
I hope so.
Looks like you can probably buy me that pint on the night now Keith.....if I pull my finger out !
:D
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I hope so.
So can I. 8)
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
I hope so.
So can I. 8)
:D 8)
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
nitestorm
Road Kill

I will be representing the dump of the northwest, Blackpool, i still have NO plans on were to stay, but thats just trivia......
Not as good as Motorhead, but better than The Birthday Party, which makes us pretty damn good.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote: But, I reckon I could put up a couple of people in my gaff? We've got a spare room, a couch, a floor, a kitchen table...
Popping my head above the parapet here :wink:
I'm flat out broke guv, any chance I could bagsy the kitchen table?
You know I'm never any trouble :innocent: :oops: :lol:

I can only make this if it costs me NOWT, so I need to a) crash at some poor bastard or bastardesses 'umble abode and b) stow myself away in the glove compartment of some poor bastard or bastardesses car on the way down.

How are my fellow McHeartlanders intending on getting down? Forres Taxi time again? *crosses fingers*
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
scotty
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
How are my fellow McHeartlanders intending on getting down? Forres Taxi time again? *crosses fingers*
Sorry Claire :( , Train down then 'plane back.