On 6 Music

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
replicant
Road Kill

For anyone who’s interested, Yesterday (27th) Gideon Coe on 6 music played Alice and 1969 from the 25/08/82 session. You can listen again here.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks ... 6m_gid_tue
Most of you have probably heard this before, but I never have.
Enjoy.
undertow
Amphetamine Filth

Cheers for that :D
Always useful to have a chance to see if they inadvertently slip something 'new' in that hasn't been broadcast before. Sometimes they talk over stuff or fade it out early!

Thanks
'I have reason to believe' he said, 'that one of you has been going out at night!'
undertow
Amphetamine Filth

even more thanks now as I've found a Penetration session that I didn't know had been rebroadcast!
Much more exciting than the sisters one

Cheers :D
'I have reason to believe' he said, 'that one of you has been going out at night!'