All I want for Christmas

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
splintered thing
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

After nearly 15 year with my significant other, finding a decent Christmas present is becoming increasingly difficult, what with albums being limited and all...

Is anyone getting anything particularly fantastic for Christmas this year???

The most interesting thing I have been able to come up with for my other half this year is a fully operational model WWII tank. Oh my god that is grim..... :urff: :lol:

Inspiration required! ;D
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
splintered thing

Ha ha! He's a tank man (I have no idea why). Horrid business!
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Big Si
School Bully

splintered thing wrote:Ha ha! He's a tank man (I have no idea why). Horrid business!
You could dive bomb his tank with..... :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
psichonaut
Overbomber

i sent my letter to Santa Claus, as i do from 28 years (before i was 6 old i can't write) asking 100.000,00 €.....let's try you too...it could be a good gift ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

nasal clipper?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
splintered thing

James Blast wrote:nasal clipper?
Ha ah!! My Dad gave him a 'personal grooming kit' a few years ago - did not go down well!!!!! :lol:
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
James Blast
Banned

Ok, a stack/spindle of blank CDs, men like making compilations for their 'friends'

or if you're feeling particularly flush - a stack of blank DVDs
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
splintered thing

oooh yes - good thinking on the DVDs. Many thanks.
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
James Blast
Banned

Ok, now what do I get The Mum?

you're a girl, c'mon!
~ Peter Steele
splintered thing

well, I bought mine a single cup tea-pot with matching cup, biscuit plate and silver spoon. Rather flash looking and pretty, but not too exe.
Help any?
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

splintered thing wrote: The most interesting thing I have been able to come up with for my other half this year is a fully operational model WWII tank. Oh my god that is grim..... :urff: :lol:

Inspiration required! ;D
Sounds like a good idea though, if he is in to tanks. Im not sure my self what I will give my other half, but im thinking I will give him a new gfx card, that he has been whining about for some time, hehe. But im so scared I will buy the wrong one, which I usually do when I buy something electrical, lol.

Or there is a special edition of Bladerunner out, if he likes that? Also a special edition of Twin peaks, teehee, which im ofcourse hoping ill get in my stocking ;) Along with the bladerunner suitcase, yum yum.

(tiny edit there after seeing the typing effects of the wine, lol)
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Oh and maybe a xbox 360? I know my best half went through the roof when I gave him one for his birthday, but then it crashed, lol.

Alltho I bought it used, and the warranty wasnt active anymore, then just a few days before we found out that microsoft prolonged the warranty, he just had to open it and take a look, which resulted in the sticker falling off, the official microsoft sticker or something like that, hehe.
We just had to get a new one ofcourse, so after borrowing money, we got one. And after two weeks that crashed too, :lol:. But with a valid warranty this time, it got fixed, free of charge. Now it works as it should, with cooling elements and all. (knock on wood) They should actually take back all the old xboxes and fix them, then sell it. Instead of p`d of customers having to hand them in after two weeks. But all in all the xbox 360 is deffinatly worth it!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

And throw in the game Mass Effect, if he is a sci fi fan, alltho you wont see him for some time then :wink:

And once again I manage to spill some red wine on the keybord :roll: So far so good, but I guess theres a limit to how much spillage a keybord can handle :innocent: So I might have to look into a keybord too :lol:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
silentNate

My wife and I were going to get a well dope pro-gamer PC for Yule but she priced it up and at £1,300 it was way too expensive so she has decided to save instead. So no pressies I guess :( :cry:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Mrs fiend and I are buying each other a holiday.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
sultan2075
Overbomber

I think my wife will be getting a Macbook for Christmas. Her laptop died after I bought my MBP, so she's been using my resuscitated Dell, but it's unreliable. Also, it just feels really cheap compared to the Macs. She, of course, says "We'll talk about it." I tell her we can talk about it all she wants, she's still getting one :)
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Pista
Cureboi

A Dukla Prague away kit? :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Big Si
School Bully

Pista wrote:A Dukla Prague away kit? :lol:
I'm still after a Sparta Prague European Away yin :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Andrew Collins - That's Me in the Corner
Pigface - Eat Shit You Fuckin' Redneck, somehow can't see The Mum asking for that in HMV :|
some memory for my Mac
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote: Pigface - Eat Shit You Fuckin' Redneck, somehow can't see The Mum asking for that in HMV :|
Just inhaled my beer ya git
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
SomeKindOfStranger

markfiend wrote:Mrs fiend and I are buying each other a holiday.
what....seperately?.........
Pista
Cureboi

SomeKindOfStranger wrote:
markfiend wrote:Mrs fiend and I are buying each other a holiday.
what....seperately?.........
OMG Not again.

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Ok, now what do I get The Mum?
A couple of microwaves for next year :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

scotty wrote:
James Blast wrote:Ok, now what do I get The Mum?
A couple of microwaves for next year :twisted:
A daughter-in-law? :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Pista
Cureboi

A stabbin' knife?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity