More Siouxsie dates...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Manchester University Manchester FRI 29/02/2008 19:30
Carling Academy Liverpool Liverpool SAT 01/03/2008 19:30
Wulfrun Hall Wolverhampton TUE 04/03/2008 19:30
Anson Rooms Bristol THU 06/03/2008 19:30
Carling Academy Oxford Oxford FRI 07/03/2008 19:30
Shepherds Bush Empire London MON 10/03/2008 19:30

Bollocks, the Liverpool date is the same date as the last Mish date. :evil:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I knew it! :D

Well, I'd be a total lemon not to make it down for at least one this time, wouldn't I? :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
DerekR
Doobie Brother

snowey wrote:Manchester University Manchester FRI 29/02/2008 19:30
Heh, I'll be here Oh yes! :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Hmmmmm I do love Siouxsie but I don't know if I can stand through a whole performance of her singing off key :? sorry
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Hmmmmm I do love Siouxsie but I don't know if I can stand through a whole performance of her singing off key :? sorry
funnily enough libby but earlier today i was caterwauling along to "nocturne" and remembered you saying that you could hit all the notes that siouxsie's supposed to be hitting. :wink:

saying that, i really have to go and see her before i/she carc's it: i only went to one of her concerts in 1988 which coincidentally was the same day that i had the strongest lsd i have takenin 20 years...consequently i spent the whole show sitting on the floor at the back staring at the amazing lightshow on the ceiling. if the entire third reich had marched on stage riding bernie clifton comedy ostriches i wouldn't be any the wiser.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Hmmmmm I do love Siouxsie but I don't know if I can stand through a whole performance of her singing off key :? sorry
funnily enough libby but earlier today i was caterwauling along to "nocturne" and remembered you saying that you could hit all the notes that siouxsie's supposed to be hitting. :wink:
I can yee knaw :wink: :lol:

She sounds fab on record, just not live....
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
I can yee knaw :wink: :lol:

She sounds fab on record, just not live....
Yeah, but that applies to almost every vocalist, innit (see :von: for more details)? :innocent:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

анархия
Pat
Slight Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:Click

Clashes with The Cult.