About a book (for Swedish members)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

I hope you all excuse me for writing this in Swedish, but since it is of zero interest for anyone not fluent in the Swedish language, I thought I might as well...Here goes:

Jag ville bara göra lite skamlös reklam för en bok jag "släppt", via www.vulkan.se
Det är en nystartad site där poängen är att vem som helst ska kunna publicera sina alster, och där köparen bara betalar tryckkostnad och frakt.
I alla fall, min bok finns där, den heter "Det finns en varg där ute, och den äter barn", och betingar endast den blygsamma summan av 52 kronor som pocket. Jag gör givetvis inte ett öre vinst på det hela, tycker bara det känns jäkligt häftigt att släppa en "riktig bok".
Så, då var den skamliga reklamen slut.
You may go about your business. ;)
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means I can go back to trying to write my book after all, atleast I can buy it myself and have it, hehe. I will look into your book as well.
Thank you for the link and new hope :notworthy:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic