My Bloody Valentine Live Dates Announced

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:explain 'booking fee' then?
Another way for venue's and booking agencies to maximize their profits at our expense :evil: :x :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

a £2.50 basic for what? Pat and I had a a bitch about this on the car ride into Town last night. A 'booking fee' is a bollocks invented it the 90s. All it does is put a 'middle man' in where it is not required.

We are being fucked over by these agencies people, time it stopped. :urff: :urff: :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:a £2.50 basic for what? Pat and I had a a bitch about this on the car ride into Town last night. A 'booking fee' is a bollocks invented it the 90s. All it does is put a 'middle man' in where it is not required.

We are being fucked over by these agencies people, time it stopped. :urff: :urff: :urff:
But even the venue's are charging it, and in theory it was to cover the cost of purchasing tickets by credit card, of which i don't have one but still get the charge nonetheless :x :(

And they wonder why people still buy from touts :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

'zacklee, whit is this madness?

Fight The Power!

Stop It!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele