Christmas Presents

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:That looks like the ancient Technics that my dad's got rotting down in the basement...
I was referring more to the goold old British 70s smut that's being played on it. I got into trouble a few years ago when I played it at work. I was just trying to join in on the festivities - I had no idea my boss' boss' boss was in the building :lol:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Oh, I know, dear Androooo - I'm just a freak for details. Can't help it. Didn't mean to take the wind out of your sails! ;D :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:That looks like the ancient Technics that my dad's got rotting down in the basement...
Get it the F**k outta there, sister! A device like that deserves much, much beter :twisted:
in dub we trust
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

radiojamaica wrote:
Get it the F**k outta there, sister! A device like that deserves much, much beter :twisted:
Yeah, well, that's how everything in this house ends up, sooner or later. If you knew my dad, you'd understand. :evil: :(
boudicca
Sister Midnight

My copy of Einstuerzende Neubauten's Liebeslieder has flown in from Amazon, now it's off to be wrapped up and I pretend like I haven't seen it :lol: T'was ever thus...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Just went into the local tesco's to get some de-icer when out the corner of my eye I spotted a couple of boxes.... I asked the lady if the said boxes were empty and she said no but they have only had them in for the last 3 hours and no-one as asked about them so Mrs Snowey has got a brand new......

Nintendo Wii :D :D

for christmas, and yes she was there. :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Xmas and xmas prezzies can go to hell in a hand-cart. Still, only a week to go and the fckng thing is over again! Get In!!!!
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
eotunun
Overbomber

Vot'ee said..
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Planet Dave wrote:Xmas and xmas prezzies can go to hell in a hand-cart. Still, only a week to go and the fckng thing is over again! Get In!!!!
Aye. I neither expect nor want any gifts, but I know that my bro and sis-in-law and their two little boys will have some kind of silly something for me on Xmas Day - which makes me feel like a right heel, since I'm 1. broke, and b. have no clue what I could possibly get for the "family that has everything." The notion of heading to their house empty-handed makes me ill, though. :cry: :|
James Blast
Banned

bake a cake
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
psichonaut
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:bake a cake
:idea: :notworthy:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

James Blast wrote:bake a cake
Actually, I was going to bake some bread - a whole-wheat loaf or two, some deeee-lish cinnamon-brown sugar swirl bread, and maybe even some cranberry-orange scones. :eek:

Then I remembered that the fancy-schmancy mixer with the heavy-duty dough hook is at my ex's (Mom's and Dad's supply of cooking equipment has always been laughable), so I'd have to do it all by hand. I'm actually fine with that idea; I'd just have to look for recipes that don't require such "newfangled" appliances. :roll:

But then Dad pronounced it a "stupid" idea (as he does almost everything I suggest). :( :evil:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

SINsister wrote:cranberry-orange scones. :eek:
Next time you come to a HL 'do Erika... make enough to go round won't you? :wink: Yum yum.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:All you hifi/vinyl enthusiasts, enjoy the horror!
A much overlooked and under-rated classic - thanks for reminding me of songs we used to sing on the school bus! :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

boudicca wrote:
SINsister wrote:cranberry-orange scones. :eek:
Next time you come to a HL 'do Erika... make enough to go round won't you? :wink: Yum yum.
Will do, sweets! They're eeeeeeeeevil (it's all my ex's fault, you see). :twisted: ;D \m/ :von:
James Blast
Banned

leave the cinnamon back stateside, puh-leez :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele