Gary Numan - Replicas tour

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Anyone else going? Have got tickets for Southampton. Would prefer to hear new stuff but it's been 20 years since I last saw him!
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Carpathian Psychonaut
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Almiche V wrote:Anyone else going? Have got tickets for Southampton. Would prefer to hear new stuff but it's been 20 years since I last saw him!
Saw him a couple of years back and was far better than he had any right to be - a cracking night out.

Had this been a tour for Pleasure Principle, well, I'd have been in the queue for that one !
You’ll Disappear Before The Next Star Rises
DJ Nephilimbabe
Road Kill

Yeap, I've tickets for the 02 gig in March.

I missed the Telecon Tour as it clashed with my Coven night, so I was pleased this didn't clash.

Have only seen the chap once a couple of years ago in Kentish Town, but my back was bad and I had to stand at the back all night propping up the wall!
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Nic Cage wants his fright wig back!
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Numan can act better than Cage ;D

GN was my first gig on the orginal Telekon tour in 1980 8)
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Andie
Overbomber

Almiche V wrote:my first gig on the orginal Telekon tour in 1980 8)
:eek:

there are some things i never admit to...Gazza and Toyah are just two of them :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

Pity that he's just touring across UK because I became numanized pretty recently. I've bought his "hope bleeds" DVD after watching some clips on youtube - great stuff!! :notworthy: