Big Sam's Off!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 179847.stm

A ridiculously short time to try and turn round a team :evil: , I'd have him at HEARTS in a second!.
Good luck to him.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good. The fat, ugly looking bastard. :evil: He should have stayed at Bolton where he was doing a good job bringing them back to the championship.

I bet John Aldridge has got a very big smile on his face tonight. ;D
psichonaut
Overbomber

snowey wrote:Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good. The fat, ugly looking bastard. :evil: He should have stayed at Bolton where he was doing a good job bringing them back to the championship.

I bet John Aldridge has got a very big smile on his face tonight. ;D
...and some year for his holidays....(paid from Newcastle's team) :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Pista
Cureboi

& so they reckon Harry Rednap will replace him.
Yet the fans want Mr Shearer at the helm.

I think I'd give big Al a go. He did all his exams after all. Shame to see all that swotting go to waste.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I hope whoever the barcodes get continues the good work of the last 50 odd years, and keeps them trophy and success-free. Indeed it would be quite beautiful if it was Shearer who took them down to the championship.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
culprit

Thanks, Planet Dave!! Thats lovely! :D
But seriously, it's a crazy situation when he's had so little time.

I met quite a few of the backroom staff last week and they were just getting into the swing of the new regime, new ways of doing things his way. They were all pissed off at the results, but as Sam said, it was going to take a few years.

I just don't know where the next in the merry-go-round is going to come from...

By the way, I'm not seeking sympathy! 8)
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

What did he expect after getting the Vote Of Confidence the other week? :eek:

Me? Couldn't give a stuff. Lucky escape for England.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

How many Prem managers is that to have been axed this season? Far too many I guess. I do agree that 24 games is ridiculous. You'd think that owners / chairmen / suits would have enough about them to look at the correlation between the two longest serving managers and the two most successful clubs over the last few years. Obviously not. That said, when SAF finally retires, I'd expect nothing less from United's current owners. Now THAT is a depressing thought.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keegan as the new old boss! Fantastic. And face-ache is clearly gutted, and still sniffing round for a job, you couldn't make it up. Random shearer quote 'well, it is my club'. Erm, sorry? I could've sworn it belongs to that Mr Ashley. The barcodes have once again overtaken looneypool as the most amusing club in the UK. Good work boys.

Keegan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
culprit

Meet the New Boss..... Same as The Old Bloss....

Yes, the merry go round turns once more!

You have to laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

So how were the street parties last night?

Hey it coulda been worse (mebee) - you coulda got Gullitt or Souness back. :twisted: :innocent:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Keegan! Image

I'd just love it...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
scotty
Overbomber

Keegan or not, it must be great to support a team who can get a fuckin' manager :roll: :evil:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Keegan as the new old boss! Fantastic.
I'll be expecting a few 7-8 results at St James' Park from now on.

I'd love it :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Apparently he's got a 'blank cheque' to spend on 'the best players in the world'. Surely this misses the point somewhat - who the fck is gonna want to go play for a side who mean the square root of bugger all to anyone outside of the UK. Same with city, every week there's some embarrassed player saying they've turned down the chance to go play for them. Face it also-rans, if you ain't in the 'Big Four' (how I hate it that the Prem has come to that), the best players from abroad just aren't interested.

Still, they've got Smiffy, if he's still putting it about then at least they've something to build on. Watch keegan sell him.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:Apparently he's got a 'blank cheque' to spend on 'the best players in the world'. Surely this misses the point somewhat - who the fck is gonna want to go play for a side who mean the square root of bugger all to anyone outside of the UK
...Plus lets' face it - the North Eastern climate isn't the kindest :eek: