Worst Cult Movie

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Petseri
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:Thank you for the wonderful offer, dear markymark, but the dvd-playing equipment that I use (i.e., the ex's stuff) can't play "foreign" dvds. No worries, though! Thanks to our dear Claire, I was able to watch the whole thing via YooToob. I'll buy the film someday, most definitely. ;D :von:
Have you checked for a crack for the model to see if you can reset it as region-free?
GC
Slight Overbomber

Petseri wrote:
SINsister wrote:Thank you for the wonderful offer, dear markymark, but the dvd-playing equipment that I use (i.e., the ex's stuff) can't play "foreign" dvds. No worries, though! Thanks to our dear Claire, I was able to watch the whole thing via YooToob. I'll buy the film someday, most definitely. ;D :von:
Have you checked for a crack for the model to see if you can reset it as region-free?
Where could I find out how to this?
Petseri
Overbomber

Gollum's Cock wrote:
Petseri wrote:
Where could I find out how to this?
There are plenty of sites listing cracks which people have found. Just do a seacrh with your make and model number and the word hack or crack and you should get a few hits. Usually there is a sequence of commands through the remote to reset the player. Like finding Easter eggs. Resetting it may affect your warranty, though.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Petseri wrote:
Nope. I ain't messin' with the ex's PS3, and I'm not going to ask him to, either.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

boudicca wrote:
SINsister wrote:
boudicca wrote:Yes well, IMHO if you are a woman and don't want to wake up on a park bench next to Withnail and his bottle of anti-freeze, you are probably a dyke.
He's definitely appealing in his pale, lanky, frock-coat-flapping, mad-eyed way, isn't he? ;)
Is there any other way? :wink:
Absolutely not. And sadly, there's no equivalent here on the wrong side of The Pond - as if there could be such an equivalent, anyway. *Sigh* :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Blade Runner

Not that it's s**t, but I just didn't find it that good either :|
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Yeah, you really should Sinnie! - As I said before, the DVD includes a Commentary which explains a lot of the language/locations/background which might escape older non-native types, if you will all pardon this non-patronising observation?! Some of the more obscure references probably do need it - Bearing in mind that a joke that needs explanation ain't funny any more, but doubtless other Heartlanders will have something to say about this?!

I still enjoy Withnail & I, but I'm not 'obsessed' by it, if y'all know what I mean?! - It probably ain't 'cult' though - Too 'mainstream', eh?! (Definitely NOT 'Hollywood' though!)
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Carcharoth
Road Kill

Gollum's Cock wrote:Another one is Salo.

Not a bad film, just a 'bad' film. Don't ever watch it if you want to retain some of your childhood innocence.
Salo was an.. interesting movie.

Anyway, The Matrix. Good God do I hate that piece of overhyped, mindnumbingly boring piece of s**t.
reactiv8

Carcharoth wrote:
Gollum's Cock wrote:Another one is Salo.

Not a bad film, just a 'bad' film. Don't ever watch it if you want to retain some of your childhood innocence.
Salo was an.. interesting movie.

Anyway, The Matrix. Good God do I hate that piece of overhyped, mindnumbingly boring piece of s**t.
Thank you folks!

... re: the former - 'understood', I will avoid it! - Fortunately, I had never heard of it, so I am blissfully ignorant, and apart from your advice, will remain so! Ho Ho!
As far as 'bad' films go, I don't need 'em ...
- We have the 'news' for that (unhealthy) 'entertainment' surely?
- Gordon Brown is currently starring in 'Flightmare on Drowning Street', perhaps the worst reality television of all time?

... re: the latter, this tripe has already been boring the unsuspecting for eons, or so I gather?!? I was always wary and thankfully have avoided p*ssing myself off by wasting my time/money/attention etc. There must surely be an awful lot of willing 'canon fodder' out there with 'a few sandwiches short of a picnic', to lap this slurry up, eh?!?

Good grief! - Is there any hope for us Heartlanders?
Bring on the Apocalypse I say! - It will surely be more fun ...
What was that? - Have I forgotten 'Floodland'?!
:innocent: :roll: :wink:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
James Blast
Banned

What the hell are you on about!?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
reactiv8

James Blast wrote:What the hell are you on about!?
:roll: