Three Little Pigs

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

*shrug* I'm sure there's a mob of circling lawyers, like hungry sharks, waiting to slap the government with a writ for Inflammatory Actions by allowing anything vaguely provocative to sneak out. It's a paranoid reaction, I'll grant you, but I could easily see the administration bleed to death paying compo to fictitious claims made by zealous legal gits.

Mind you, that doesn't sound too bad...

:twisted:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:I could easily see the administration bleed to death
Hmmm...that gets me thinking - could we hang that fat fcuker Gordon Brown upside-down over a basin, slit his throat (has anyone seen Titus with Anthony Hopkins? Picture the scene where he dispatches Tamara's sons...), and make halal/kosher black puddings? Maybe under the Zoilent Greene trademark?

Who knows, if people are that worried about offending Muslims maybe they should consider revamping the story and rename it The Three Little Jihadis, where the Big Bad Wolf (who bears a remarkable resemblence to George W Bush) builds houses in Israel, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and the Three Little Jihadis (we could make them lambs rather than pigs, in order not to offend anyone) could say "I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house up!" Surely no-one could object to this, as the lambs would win in the end.
Hank Moody
psichonaut
Overbomber

nothing else than bullshytes :eek:
Last edited by psichonaut on 23 Jan 2008, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Where's the Mothership? I need off this planet, ffs.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
mh
Above the Chemist

JeeeeeEEEEEEESSSSSUSSSSS. Talk about political correctness gone mad. If I were a Muslim I'd be more offended by such a patronising attitude being taken towards me.

At least it wasn't Goldilocks and the Three Bears. :twisted:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I approve of a certain level of political correctness. But this is f**king ridiculous. :roll:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

They'll like that, in the Daily Mail.

Where's Richard Madely when you need him? :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
eotunun
Overbomber

That's a nice method: Go to such ends with political correctness that the respected members of the protected minority will remember those sweet days when they just were insulted a little bit, but treated as sane people otherwise.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

What about Ba, Ba, Black Sheep?

Or my personal favourite:
Snow White and the Seven Jihad Bombers :urff:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
psichonaut
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:What about Ba, Ba, Black Sheep?

Or my personal favourite:
Snow White and the Seven Jihad Bombers :urff:
you're risking a kamikaze attack :innocent:
mh
Above the Chemist

You're risking offending wicked witches all over the world.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Let's just go back to the good old days of the GLC and Islington Borough Council and just have a book called
Snow White, The Quadraplegic Lesbian Asian Transexual, the Seven Jihadis, the Three Little Rabbis, the Jesus Goats Gruff, Chicken Little (offensive to midgets), and The Robertsons Gollywog Have Two Mommies
and be done with it.
Hank Moody
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol:

I'd read it.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

SINsister wrote:Where's the Mothership? I need off this planet, ffs.
Sorry Sinnie, it just crashed into me. Oopsies.
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Dammit, Dave! Now what?
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Hitchhike!

psichonaut
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:Let's just go back to the good old days of the GLC and Islington Borough Council and just have a book called
Snow White, The Quadraplegic Lesbian Asian Transexual, the Seven Jihadis, the Three Little Rabbis, the Jesus Goats Gruff, Chicken Little (offensive to midgets), and The Robertsons Gollywog Have Two Mommies
and be done with it.
i just watched the movie : Snow-White on the 7 dwarfs
paul
Overbomber

A classic case of "dhimmi" ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

EvilBastard wrote:Let's just go back to the good old days of the GLC and Islington Borough Council and just have a book called
and be done with it.
None of that stuff ever really happened you know. (See also Baa Baa Green Sheep.)

All these stories aboit the 'loony lefty' councils first appeared in the (largely Tory) tabloid press shortly after the Thatch's government changed the laws on slander and libel so that local authorities (among others) could no longer sue. Draw your own conclusions.

Not that that excuses the f*cking ridiculous "three little pigs" thing. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:
and be done with it.
None of that stuff ever really happened you know. (See also Baa Baa Green Sheep.)

All these stories aboit the 'loony lefty' councils first appeared in the (largely Tory) tabloid press shortly after the Thatch's government changed the laws on slander and libel so that local authorities (among others) could no longer sue. Draw your own conclusions.

Not that that excuses the f*cking ridiculous "three little pigs" thing. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!

- Bring on The Apocalypse (please)
- I'm bored sh*tless with 'Flightmare on Drowning Street' ...

Next ... Next ... NEXT (damn-it, is my remote broken?) :urff:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...