Keeping The Faith...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thanks for the name check Maisey. 187 Mishun shows in Nine countries was indeed amazing. From The Sisterhood show at the Birmingham Powerhouse ( I missed the Alice in Wonderland, London gig due to lack of cash) to seeing them head line the NEC in Birmingham was a journey. Sleeping in doorways and under road bridges in Holland, playing footie with Wayne, being told the real reason why Craig left the Sisters by the man himself and spilling orange juice over Simon Hinkler on their tour bus in France.

They were indeed fantastic days. If I see you at the London show on the Friday it will be like seeing myself twenty years ago. Almost in a Back to the Future stylee - Knowing that the cycle is starting again. That raw adrenaline rush and excitement that we all once had back in the late 1980's and early 90's. Being kept alive by people like yourself. Your like the third or fourth generation now.

It was great to keep the flames burning with Rosetta, some of the best days of my life. Selling out the Marquee in London and playing with the m*****n and seeing our video on the Chart show ( one for the old folks there) and our faces in the music papers was awesome. And now it's your turn to carry the torch ( sorry about the cliche) ..

In Maisey we Trust.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
SomeKindOfStranger

I havent decided yet and seem to have left it late to get tickets - its looking hard to get 'ground floor' now.

Can probably only do one due to money and babysitter requirements - at the moment I am torn between Carved in Sand on Sunday (as its the last one) or the First chaper (+misc) night. anyone got a coin?
I hear her cry all day, all night
I hear her voice from deep within the wall
Made a cross from knitting needles
Made a grave from hoover bags
Especially for the woman in the wall
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

SomeKindOfStranger wrote:I havent decided yet and seem to have left it late to get tickets - its looking hard to get 'ground floor' now.

Can probably only do one due to money and babysitter requirements - at the moment I am torn between Carved in Sand on Sunday (as its the last one) or the First chaper (+misc) night. anyone got a coin?
i have 2 'standard' standing for the wednesay if that helps? ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
psichonaut
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
SomeKindOfStranger wrote:I havent decided yet and seem to have left it late to get tickets - its looking hard to get 'ground floor' now.

i have 2 'standard' standing for the wednesay if that helps? ;)
....2 tickets to London? ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

sadly you would have to get the flight tickets yourself :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
psichonaut
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:sadly you would have to get the flight tickets yourself :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ramone wrote:...seeing our video on the Chart show ( one for the old folks there)...
Bloody Oi! â„¢ :lol:

I still have that on VHS somewhere I think...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

is Balaam and the Trousers on the Tube up yet, if so I can stop torturing visitors with it's heinousness ;D

it has to be heard, and seen! :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mothra

Wayne is touring the States solo as soon as these gigs are over. I saw a MySpace bulletin last night from Miles Hunt saying that they are heading out on a co-headlining acoustic tour after the Shepherds Bush gigs. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet (though admittedly I haven't actually looked). Good bill though.
Ramone

Mothra wrote:Wayne is touring the States solo as soon as these gigs are over. I saw a MySpace bulletin last night from Miles Hunt saying that they are heading out on a co-headlining acoustic tour after the Shepherds Bush gigs. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet (though admittedly I haven't actually looked). Good bill though.

Jesus, just what have the Americans done to deserve such a travesty ! Two washed up middle aged failures flogging their respective dead horses to death! For shame.

Git-r-done! :)
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Pat
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:is Balaam and the Trousers on the Tube up yet, if so I can stop torturing visitors with it's heinousness ;D

it has to be heard, and seen! :eek:

the horror :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Oh Lordy! :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mothra

Ramone wrote:
Mothra wrote:Wayne is touring the States solo as soon as these gigs are over. I saw a MySpace bulletin last night from Miles Hunt saying that they are heading out on a co-headlining acoustic tour after the Shepherds Bush gigs. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else yet (though admittedly I haven't actually looked). Good bill though.

Jesus, just what have the Americans done to deserve such a travesty ! Two washed up middle aged failures flogging their respective dead horses to death! For shame.

Git-r-done! :)
:lol: Miles is backed these days by the Wonder Stuff's current fiddle player (also his girlfriend I believe). She's not exactly what you'd call washed up or middle aged (anyone at the Carved in Sand night will see what I mean)
Ramone

Ok then, two washed up ol hacks and some broad playing a fiddle.

Getting close ?