pot head

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

I work in a horseracing yard and to my amazement two lads smoke joints like cigarettes!! £70 per week! that's just f****** greedy when they could share!! :innocent:

I've smoked pot occasionally in the past but to smoke from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to bed is a little sad to me!
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

In my judgment most people lead sad lives.

What i don't understand why some sad people have the need to judge the chosen way of distraction of others.

It might have something to do with not wanting to take a look at one's own life and thus choosing to report and gossip on others'...

Like the proverbial housewife sitting in a rocking chair watching the news on telly and wondering what's wrong with people today, why can't they all just do crossword-puzzles and sit in the rocking chair like me!

Jealousy disguised as moral indignation might have something to do with it, also.

My point simply is, that of all the sad things in the world, you choose to report on the sadness of lives of people who smoke pot all day?

Even i've come to realize in my twilight years that whilst i really don't like or approve most people's way of lives, i've only been judgmental about it really because i've wanted to avoid looking at my own. Though my life may be a little bit better than that of most people according to my standards, it's by no means good in any sense of the word. And thus ended my need to criticize others.
(Which has nothing to do with things like people's infantile political thought, ignorance, stupidity...just their way of life is what i mean...the aspects of their lives that have no greater social effect than within their own limited social circle).
Last edited by itnAklipse on 12 Feb 2008, 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Silver_Owl
The Don

Moral issues aside :innocent: good to see you Vanessa. Long time since you been around these parts. :D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

@ itnaklipse: Well said! :notworthy:
You can't fix stupid.
eotunun
Overbomber

You seem to live in a rather well behaved area then. There are kids smoking the stinkweed in the streets here..

BTW: How do you separate the chaff from the weed?
You pay him five quid a gramm.
Discllaimer:The author of this post firmly believes this joke to be his own creation, and herewith acknowledges it's being not funny at all, which, actually, causes his firm belief in him being its maker.

..and then. I remember horses like the stuff in their food!?
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Silver_Owl
The Don

eotunun wrote: ..and then. I remember horses like the stuff in their food!?
Doesn't that mean they get easily side tracked, cantering along listening to Dark Side Of The Moon on their IPods and eating chocolate? :?
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

My thoughts are pretty much the same as itnAklipse.
Well said.
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

your're totally right I have no right to to judge others, but it's human nature we ALL do from time to time.

Btw.Nice lads, good riders!
Hexe Luciferia

elamanamou wrote:your're totally right I have no right to to judge others, but it's human nature we ALL do from time to time.

Btw.Nice lads, good riders!
Yep, that's also true. When someone says to someone else "stop judging others" it could be seen as the one who said "stop judging" being judgemental as well to those who judge (sorry, Egnlish isn't my first language and it does take me a while to put out concepts). It could be a very catch 22 situation.
Lack of coffee is doing my head in. :wink:
Anyway, for what concerns my tiny self, I always try not to judge others when they do stuff I've done in the past- heavily done in the past.
Sometimes the "been there, done that" is a good antidote (sp? does this word exist? cannae remember) that prevents me talking about other people's lives.
But I am extremely libertine and, as long as the others around me are safe and sound and as long I don't hurt anybody (but if they ask to, I'm there :wink: ) everything goes, really.
To me, the major point is: do whatever you want but don't mess people up. As long as we are all adults, we are all willing and we all know what this or that will entice is fine by me.
(Mind you, it is possible to go on on this subject for hours and hours, but I'll stop here. For now).
Back on topic, I agree when you say they could have been sharing it ;D
Pista
Cureboi

Well said Dei.

@Steve.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

i blame the government
The practitioner allows himself to experience surprise, puzzlement, or confusion in a situation which he finds uncertain or unique. He reflects on the phenomenon before him, and on the prior understandings which have been implicit in his behaviour. He carries out an experiment which serves to generate both a new understanding of the phenomenon and a change in the situation. (Schön 1983: 68 )
Goths have feelings too
Spigel

Perhaps they are only smoking pot to take the edge of the harder drugs that they take all day long...and not share.
Hexe Luciferia

Spigel wrote:and not share.
And this is the worst bit of the whole thing :wink:
People have to be generous to each other!
Start giving. :lol: :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I wondered where she'd gone. (Well I didn't actually, but you know what I mean)
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: :lol:

Yeah and I'm a pot head.

But tend to share...
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Andie
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote::lol: :lol:

Yeah and I'm a pot head.

But tend to share...
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Hexe Luciferia

Yeah and I'm a pot head.

But tend to share...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Silver_Owl
The Don

Yeah and I'm a pot head.

But tend to share...
It ain't no funnnnnn
If my Homies can't have none.
:P
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Yeah and I'm a pot head.

But tend to share...
Lovely to see you back my dear. Always a pleasure to share a jazz fag with you :wink:

I shall be in your neck of the woods with my better half this weekend 8)
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:evil: Damnit my post didn't come through...I shall compalin in that other section soon...

Tee-hee :P

Oh dear Derek it's always a pleasure indeed so if you want to share another jazz fag let me know and it would be good to meet Debs!

And mr. Hom_ it is funnn! 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

..and then. I remember horses like the stuff in their food!?[/quote]

Have you tried Ketemin? :wink:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I must be smoking too much weed 'cause people are agreeing with itnAklipse :eek: :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
DerekR
Doobie Brother

weebleswobble wrote:I must be smoking too much weed 'cause people are agreeing with itnAklipse :eek: :lol:
Morning Weebs!

Don't worry, it wont last :lol:
reactiv8

elamanamou wrote:I work in a horseracing yard and to my amazement two lads smoke joints like cigarettes!! £70 per week! that's just f****** greedy when they could share!! :innocent:

I've smoked pot occasionally in the past but to smoke from the time you get up in the morning to the time you go to bed is a little sad to me!
They are obviously paid too much - That or they must have a very high electricity bill?! It is their lives though ... Perhaps they should share with their four-legged companions, but then again highly strung race-horses on skunk - Eek! I bet the nags would gladly swap their Special K ...

So do we have any tips for these thoroughbreds with expanded consciousnesses then? (the geegees that is!) - If I get to Ladbrokes in time, I'll gladly share the proceeds with one and all - preferably not in Trafalgar Square though.
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Ladbrokes???

bastard :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?