B*tch better be telling the truth

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Clicky

Those with long memories will recall that Andrew Lloyd Webber promised to do the same thing if Labour won in 1997. That's 2 bullets accounted for, then... :twisted:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I really don't know what to think of her to be honest, though she hasn't done herself any favours and comes across as a bit of a loon though I don't agree she will "fade away into obscurity" though of course it is up to her and I'm sure £60 million might help somewhere along the line.
eotunun
Overbomber

If the experts are right, there are sixty reasons for calling her "darling"..
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Apparently Paul bought her a plane for Christmas...

...and a LadyShave for the other leg.
Hank Moody
scotty
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:Apparently Paul bought her a plane for Christmas...

...and a LadyShave for the other leg.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Tea/Screen/Interface!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
eotunun
Overbomber

Minus tea, otherwise dito.. :lol: :notworthy:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
scotty
Overbomber

Paul went down on one knee when he proposed.....
or Heather as She's called!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Ooooooooh, that's just horrid, Keef... :roll: :urff:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:Ooooooooh, that's just horrid, Keef... :roll: :urff:
Bet you giggled a wee bit though!!
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Paul McCartney calls his kids downstairs after coming back from the hospital where Linda died.

"Kids, I've got some bad news and some good news. The bad news: your mum's died. The good news:

we can have steak for tea!"
Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Actually, I'm a bit nauseated. :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:Paul McCartney calls his kids downstairs after coming back from the hospital where Linda died.

"Kids, I've got some bad news and some good news. The bad news: your mum's died. The good news:

we can have steak for tea!"
Shouldn't laugh but.............
eotunun
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:Actually, I'm a bit nauseated. :(
Would it compensate for the nausea a bit that I learnt some new english words here? I had to look up the secondary meanings of "plane" before spitting no tea on the screen
~Rufus T. Firefly
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

SINsister wrote:Actually, I'm a bit nauseated. :(
Seconded.
Yeah that's just sick man! :urff:

Oh well it's EvilBastard and we know he's going to hell anyway.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh well it's EvilBastard and we know he's going to hell anyway.
Oh pfegh - you're only jealous that I'm going first class and the rest of you are stuck in coach! :lol:
Hank Moody
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

EvilBastard wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Oh well it's EvilBastard and we know he's going to hell anyway.
Oh pfegh - you're only jealous that I'm going first class and the rest of you are stuck in coach! :lol:
Oh no mister - you and me and a certain meerkat are going what did you say? "first class" hmm...well thank you as i was booked between you and that certain mod in the jokes section quite a long time ago... :twisted:
MWHAHAHAHA!

*it's in written word, trust me*
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

a lot of people think it's funny to make jokes about Heather Mills, I think it's prosthetic
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh no mister - you and me and a certain meerkat are going what did you say? "first class" hmm...well thank you as i was booked between you and that certain mod in the jokes section quite a long time ago... :twisted:
Depends who the mod is - if you think I'm allowing my shot at the Mile High Club to turn into Meerkat Manor, you've got another coming! :lol:
Hank Moody
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

EvilBastard wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Oh no mister - you and me and a certain meerkat are going what did you say? "first class" hmm...well thank you as i was booked between you and that certain mod in the jokes section quite a long time ago... :twisted:
Depends who the mod is - if you think I'm allowing my shot at the Mile High Club to turn into Meerkat Manor, you've got another coming! :lol:
What are you on about? I haven't clicked the clicky, sorry never do until I don't know what the hell you lot are on about..

Mod the Meerkat is markfiend ~ slaps you for not getting that!

Sorry EB but am really disappointed that you don't remember that.
that ongoing eternity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
What are you on about? I haven't clicked the clicky, sorry never do until I don't know what the hell you lot are on about..

Mod the Meerkat is markfiend ~ slaps you for not getting that!

Sorry EB but am really disappointed that you don't remember that.
Pshaw - I knew that MarkFiend was The Meerkat, I just didn't know he was a mod :roll:

Actually I was hoping that mod was of an altogether more sinfully sisterish persuasion, but it is not to be...[sigh]
Hank Moody
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

EvilBastard wrote:Actually I was hoping that mod was of an altogether more sinfully sisterish persuasion, but it is not to be...[sigh]
Hold on...should I click that clicky? :twisted:
that ongoing eternity