Black man or white woman?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: Tell it, sister! \m/
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca wrote::lol: Tell it, sister! \m/
That's sista! :lol:
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

*braces self for McCain presidency if Hilary elected candidate* :eek:

John Edwards was the best candidate campaigning on the best platform :cry:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
mh
Above the Chemist

I'm not totally sure it will make a difference either way - surely the CIA and various other Republican-affiliated creepy behind-the-scenes organisations will end up in control anyway? Same as it ever was.

Just because you're cynical about it, it doesn't mean the US political system isn't f--ked up
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
GC
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
psichonaut wrote:Francis...are you talking about Condoleeza Rice? :innocent:
Republican.... :|

I'd love to see a black female democratic president in the States. :D
Why not also a lesbian in a wheelchair :innocent:
sultan2075
Overbomber

Gollum's Cock wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
psichonaut wrote:Francis...are you talking about Condoleeza Rice? :innocent:
Republican.... :|

I'd love to see a black female democratic president in the States. :D
Why not also a lesbian in a wheelchair :innocent:
Only if she's both blind and left-handed.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I'm waiting for a one legged, single parent, Hispanic, gay dwarf........
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
scotty
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:I'm waiting for a one legged, single parent, Hispanic, gay dwarf........
I'd have to see her but..................I probably would :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
weebleswobble wrote:I'm waiting for a one legged, single parent, Hispanic, gay dwarf........
I'd have to see her but..................I probably would :innocent:
probably? :eek: ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Seems i may have been half-wrong about Obama. He's certainly an approved candidate, but looks like they are getting worried that he has become so popular...i rather think they were hoping he'd be much less so.

Have to admit i'm almost starting to like him, as much as one can like American presidential candidates.

So perchance he's less of a puppet after all.

Plus he's pro right to bear arms, which earns him a big big plus score in my book
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

itnAklipse wrote:Seems i may have been half-wrong about Obama. He's certainly an approved candidate, but looks like they are getting worried that he has become so popular...i rather think they were hoping he'd be much less so.

Have to admit i'm almost starting to like him, as much as one can like American presidential candidates.

So perchance he's less of a puppet after all.

Plus he's pro right to bear arms, which earns him a big big plus score in my book
As long as he's not pro right to arm bears, he's cool in my book.

sigh

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

that chucks obama right out in my book
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

A population without arms is much easier to gain total control over.

People will always find a way to kill each other, gun control or not.

What it comes to school kid-massacres, i think much more important than using those as excuse to promote gun control propaganda, would be to figure out what has made these kids as they are. i've heard things you wouldn't believe.

People are f**ked up, but taking guns away from the general public simply leaves people unable to defend themselves.

Why'd you think the right to bear arms is in the constitution?

Look, it's not hard to figure out. Normally, if there is nothing being shoved down anyone's throat, people understand the pros and cons of each side of a debate and then according to their reasoning powers and sensibilities choose a side. Regarding things like gun control, EVERYONE appears to think the same. Everyone, except a few who are made to look like idiots (who are actually the people who think for themselves).
Why is that? Because of relentless propaganda. That's also why people who have fallen into the trap of the propaganda can't see the point the other side is trying to make, pretending that they have no point whatsoever.

i certainly don't think it's a coincidence that i see a set of headlines, and one of them is about Obama being against gun control, and the other? About the latest shooting!
The connexion is rather obvious. They are bringing them out together, promoting gun control cause of horrible things happening in the world, and pointing at Obama as a terrible terrible person who is against gun control. That is exactly how this stuff works.

But i know talking pro gun control when it's politically incorrect is futile so i won't go further into the subject.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
scotty
Overbomber

I hate to say it but.................I'm with the mental pain in the erse Russian..........I have guns & I like them.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i've NEVER believed that carrying a gun is essential to daily life. i find it horrific that people do, in the US. it seems to me that THEY'RE the ones who've fallen into the propaganda trap, thinking that guns are needed.
and that's the last from me as well.
Izzy HaveMercy

scotty wrote:I hate to say it but.................I'm with the mental pain in the erse Russian..........I have guns & I like them.
Me too, but I have a permit and I know and fully UNDERSTAND how and WHEN to use them. :|

Unlike a lot of trigger-happy Vinnlanders over there...

IZ.
scotty
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:i've NEVER believed that carrying a gun is essential to daily life. i find it horrific that people do, in the US. it seems to me that THEY'RE the ones who've fallen into the propaganda trap, thinking that guns are needed.
Banning Pistols in the UK has not stopped the criminals using them.
Izzy HaveMercy

scotty wrote:
emilystrange wrote:i've NEVER believed that carrying a gun is essential to daily life. i find it horrific that people do, in the US. it seems to me that THEY'RE the ones who've fallen into the propaganda trap, thinking that guns are needed.
Of course not. One'd have to ban hammers, chainsaws and curtain ropes in one go.

IZ.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Right with you there, sweets. :notworthy:

The fact that folks feel the NEED to arm themselves in the first place is pretty damning. I'd like to live among nonviolent humans, for a change... I suppose that'd require my moving off the planet entirely. Alas. :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
scotty wrote:
Of course not. One'd have to ban hammers, chainsaws and curtain ropes in one go.

IZ.
No, but until something is done about the thousands of Guns coming illegally through the Chunnel etc & into the hands of Gangsters & Criminals, why stop people who want/need them ( and I've been involved in Pest Control/Shooting/Deer Control/Instruction for 22 years now without killing anyone) be criminalised?.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh, can't wait for young master chav to get one.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Too bad we can't ship all of the trigger-happy troglodytes to some deserted island somewhere, so that they could all get their jollies playing "most dangerous game," slaughter each other, and be done with it. That'd get rid of a good portion of the earth's violent moron population in the process. Hooray! ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
scotty
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:oh, can't wait for young master chav to get one.
Sorry?............who do you mean?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

anyone of millions hanging about england...
scotty
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:anyone of millions hanging about england...
OK, sorry, picked you up wrong there.
If they get guns Jo, it'll be illegally, stopping people like me having guns will not stop criminals getting them anymore than banning Heroin has stopped addicts getting it, or people getting drunk then getting into a car.