Seen Anyone Famous Recently?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

...aye aye aye........I know there's a another one of these threads somewhere.............but I couldn't be ersed to go looking for it :oops:, anyway, today, Mags passed Billy Connolly & Pamela Stephenson in their Range Rover in Forres & I spoke to that guy with the Grey Hair & Glasses that's on the Apprentice with Alan Sugar in Elgin :eek: , who needs to go to that Londinium to see STARS when you live in Morayshire :lol: :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote: who needs to go to that Londinium to see STARS when you live in Morayshire :lol: :notworthy:
I can see real stars where I live, right here right now! ...
Can't do that in Londinium eh?!

As for the 'famous', they can't feed their egos in the fresh air
- good riddance too!
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Last August Bank holiday, I was in the Walsall Asda, behind me in the que was a bloke who was the spitting image of Rob Halford,
I was'nt sure if it was, I noticed he had a tattoo on the back of his neck that said 'Eternal',
so when I got back home I looked on the 'net and there it was, a pic of Rob with the same tatt on the back of his neck.:eek:
I now go shopping with a camera, just in case. :lol:
reactiv8

Andy Christ 666 wrote: I now go shopping with a camera, just in case. :lol:
- surely that should be a tazer? :lol:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Petseri
Overbomber

scotty wrote:...aye aye aye........I know there's a another one of these threads somewhere.............but I couldn't be ersed to go looking for it :oops:
The search function does point to a thread entitled I just saw a famous person. I guess that Big Si was not around to find it for you. :innocent:
Ramone

I'm a Postie in Liverpool and was out delivering yesterday and had an item that needed signing for. I thought the woman looked very familiar and I had an inclination as to who she 'may' be but I had to use IMDB to confirm it when I got home - Turns out it t'was Tina Malone from Shameless i.e Minni Maguire ( the scouse wife of that stereotypical O'Irish hard man style gangster wannabe)

Oh and I once had the misfortune many many years ago of meeting Stan Boardman on my round, but that's not something I wish to brag about.

Now if Sarah Michelle Gellar, Kate Beckinsale,Megan Fox, Neve Campbell and The Jolie-Pitts could just move to Wavertree in Liverpool that would make my job that little bit sweeter from now on.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Ramone

Many moons ago on route to a Rosetta Stone gig in that there Londinium Town whilst parked at traffic lights we saw Henry (Going for Gold*) Kelly in the car behind.

So we all smiled and waved and wouldn't you know it the genial Irish prankster waved right back - the coming together of two of the nations most popular entertainment franchises and hardly anyone there to witness it . Shame

* Going for Gold - a day time institution and one of the most ridiculous shows ever. a show created by an Australian using Europeans who could barely understand or speak English and an Irish host that NO ONE ( not even the Irish) could understand ! No idea what the star prize was but it was probably made of cut glass or wood.
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Big Si
School Bully

Petseri wrote:
scotty wrote:...aye aye aye........I know there's a another one of these threads somewhere.............but I couldn't be ersed to go looking for it :oops:
The search function does point to a thread entitled I just saw a famous person. I guess that Big Si was not around to find it for you. :innocent:
Friday's my night aff! :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ramone wrote:...Wavertree in Liverpool...
:eek: You don't have Childwall Road as part of your round do you? If so, you do mrs fiend's mum's post...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ramone

No, but I have delivered there in the past. Our sorting office does do Childwall Road ! I deliver at the Wavertree clock end rather than the Five ways end . :D
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Normally about a dozen times a day, which is how often I get the urge to check my reflection. :wink:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
GC
Slight Overbomber

I once saw the actor who played the male ballroom dancer in Hi de hi once. But that was in 1987.

On a personal note I was once the author of the star letter in VIZ.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

markfiend wrote:
:eek: You don't have Childwall Road as part of your round do you? If so, you do mrs fiend's mum's post...
I do, of course, mean Thingwall Road. :roll: I'm a spaz...

Do you mean Picton Clock?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Spiggy's hat

I saw Peanut & Simon from The Kaiser Chiefs, at the Leeds v Donny Rovers home game last month.
Give me one good reason
Ramone

markfiend wrote:
markfiend wrote:

I know Thingwall Road in the Garden suburb. Yeah, the Picton Clock on the corner of Wavertree High Street and Childwall road ( by the Somerfield).

-Jesus I sound like a Sat Nav .
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ramone wrote:
markfiend wrote:
markfiend wrote: :eek: You don't have Childwall Road as part of your round do you? If so, you do mrs fiend's mum's post...

I know Thingwall Road in the Garden suburb. Yeah, the Picton Clock on the corner of Wavertree High Street and Childwall road ( by the Somerfield).

-Jesus I sound like a Sat Nav .
Aye, that's where mrs fiend's mum lives. I was there yesterday. 8)
—Bertrand Russell
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

my B!tch's (Image) a bit popular in the neighbour, dose it count ?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

last famous person i saw was christopher eccleston, just outside habitat on manchester about a month ago ;D

i always seem to see "liam" from coronation street hanging about piccadilly station too. i gather he lives (or did up until recently) not far from us :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thea
Overbomber

Justin Sullivan last night 8) Also Rev Hammer, Simon Friend and Maddie Prior. Rock 'n' Roll!
Also went partying with a couple of midlandsy punks of ill-repute on Saturday. That was just silly though :lol:
Silver_Owl
The Don

I saw Cheggars at The Town & Country show when I was 15. Does that count? :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
scotty
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:I saw Cheggars at The Town & Country show when I was 15. Does that count? :innocent:
Not unless Maggie Philben was with him?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
DJ Nephilimbabe
Road Kill

I haven't actually seen anybody, but I did summerise the medical notes for one Andrew Taylor a few weeks back!
Silver_Owl
The Don

scotty wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:I saw Cheggars at The Town & Country show when I was 15. Does that count? :innocent:
Not unless Maggie Philben was with him?
Sadly not. She'd probably left the old soak well before then. :|
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I used to run into George Soros in the lift at my old office - on one soon-to-be-forgotten occassion a friend and I turned around as we got out at our floor and shouted "LOADSAMONEY!" in a suitable mockney voice. I don't think George understood, but we legged it down the hallway laughing like a couple of schoolkids.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody