Career divorcee

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Almiche V wrote:Hey I also have a student loan. Not earning enough to start paying it back yet. They'd love to have me in a 9-5 though, but it ain't going to happen.....
I was paying on mine (mainly the interest only, though, as I've never earned enough to make a dent in the principal)...that is, until I was made redundant thrice in the space of 5 f*cking years. :evil: I can't pay anything on it, now, as I've been unemployed for months.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:I have to listen to her because I'm a newbie here and I don't know you lot :wink: And she sounds very cool and wise.
That said, I'll go back to...sorry, what was that? Deluded.Net, right? :lol: :lol:
Awwwww! Thanks, sweets :oops: I dunno about "wise" - more like cynical, pessimistic, skeptical... :|

And ditto. If only there were a real Gigolo Joe, my problems (in that arena, anyway ;)) would be solved! :lol: :innocent:
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:I have to listen to her because I'm a newbie here and I don't know you lot :wink: And she sounds very cool and wise.
That said, I'll go back to...sorry, what was that? Deluded.Net, right? :lol: :lol:
Awwwww! Thanks, sweets :oops: I dunno about "wise" - more like cynical, pessimistic, skeptical... :|

And ditto. If only there were a real Gigolo Joe, my problems (in that arena, anyway ;)) would be solved! :lol: :innocent:
it's here :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
scotty
Overbomber

psichonaut wrote:
SINsister wrote:

Never send a Boy to do a Mans work :wink: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek: Did neither of you see "A.I." then? Cripes... :roll:
psichonaut
Overbomber

scotty wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
SINsister wrote: Awwwww! Thanks, sweets :oops: I dunno about "wise" - more like cynical, pessimistic, skeptical... :|

Never send a Boy to do a Mans work :wink: :twisted:
want you see what i'm able to do? :twisted:
@ Sinnie...me not ;D
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:eek: :eek:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote::eek: Did neither of you see "A.I." then? Cripes... :roll:
Up here Sini, that's what Farmers have done to Pedigree Cows :eek: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

What, provided them with their very own Gigolo Joes? :eek: Those lucky heifers! :lol: I wonder which hair/eye color combinations they prefer...? ;)
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:What, provided them with their very own Gigolo Joes? :eek: Those lucky heifers! :lol: I wonder which hair/eye color combinations they prefer...? ;)
no hair/eye colour......i'll watch inside you :innocent: ;D
Last edited by psichonaut on 18 Feb 2008, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:What, provided them with their very own Gigolo Joes? :eek: Those lucky heifers! :lol: I wonder which hair/eye color combinations they prefer...? ;)
Thay like them Ginger in the Highlands!!

Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote:
Thay like them Ginger in the Highlands!!

This is completely unrelated but the very first time I travelled up north, to the Highlands I kinda spent half of the trip (we were by car), going like:"Look how ludicrously cute these cows are!! Look, another little herd there! We don't have such funky cows in frigging Italy!" and so on.
I sounded like a demented ten year old school girl.
My friends were laughing but I thought they wanted to kill me... :lol: :innocent:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

psichonaut wrote:
Excuse you?! :eek: Oy. :roll:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

SINsister wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

He's mental.

:lol: :lol:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:
SINsister wrote:
psichonaut wrote: no hair/eye colour......i'll watch inside you :innocent: ;D
:eek: :eek: :eek:

He's mental.

:lol: :lol:
:( :( :( :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Women who do that kind of thing really p*ss me off. I work (and always have done and will do) very hard for what I have and would feel like a complete sponge to have it all handed to me on a plate so to speak. These women should get some self respect!
elamanamou
Slight Overbomber

[quote="Almiche V"]It's all this taking domestic stuff seriously that I can't handle.

And he was a nob who rushed into things.

Robert was on his third marriage. Last time I saw Robert were a few months before he died at Newmarket races.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:If only I were attracted to most male humans (and vice-versa, of course), I'd be an absolute tart. Reality being what it is, though, I'm a nun. They don't call me "Sister" for nothing, innit... :von:
You have my number... :kiss:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

EvilBastard wrote:You have my number... :kiss:
...yes, but EB, dearest, I don't want to end up in the ER with chemically-scalded...erm...bits. :oops: :urff: :lol: :P ;) :kiss:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:...yes, but EB, dearest, I don't want to end up in the ER with chemically-scalded...erm...bits. :oops: :urff: :lol: :P ;) :kiss:
Picky picky picky - there's no pleasing some people, it seems... :roll:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
scotty
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:You have my number... :kiss:
...yes, but EB, dearest, I don't want to end up in the ER with chemically-scalded...erm...bits. :oops: :urff: :lol: :P ;) :kiss:
There's Politicians that would pay good money for that!!!