I hope this makes sense

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

ceehiro
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

That's amazing! I read all of that with no problem at all! It's completely true, as far as I'm concerned!
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

LOL... im with Mr Chris here.... no problem !!!!

You lrean soemtihng eevryady!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LOL
Only a paand.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

ammzing :notworthy: :notworthy:
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

I got as far as 'ltteers' before I noticed!!!
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Hmm, mostly true, but I can guarantee you'll all have read it a lot slower than you would had it been normal text, despite the fact that it was decipherable.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

ctoelmpe abiiiiinntdmestalhsenstarasm bkloolcs

Res ipsa loquitur.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Major de Coverly wrote:ctoelmpe abiiiiinntdmestalhsenstarasm bkloolcs

Res ipsa loquitur.
i agree.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam viverra pellentesque velit. In tincidunt. Suspendisse magna. Pellentesque in justo non arcu dignissim dictum. Duis a lacus. Ut vel elit. Phasellus congue elementum enim. Fusce sed est. Ut blandit odio vel magna. In tristique molestie felis.

Donec risus velit, vestibulum non, rutrum et, pharetra a, odio. In vestibulum blandit ipsum. Morbi nisl ante, dictum vel, vestibulum non, interdum id, quam. Integer in velit. Maecenas quis augue. Curabitur sem nisl, lacinia sed, luctus eget, congue sed, enim. Integer feugiat. Pellentesque volutpat erat ac orci. Nam sollicitudin. Integer porttitor turpis vel nibh eleifend ultricies. Pellentesque vehicula convallis orci. Nam eleifend. Praesent tellus dui, consectetuer vel, pulvinar ut, ullamcorper sed, tortor. Cras luctus risus ut elit. Phasellus ante ligula, sodales ut, sodales nec, iaculis eget, odio. Phasellus a massa. Quisque imperdiet aliquet metus. Nulla gravida nulla a tellus. Phasellus sapien mi, vestibulum et, pretium eget, sodales quis, leo.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Jim
Slight Overbomber

swot
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
dead stars

Quiff Boy wrote:
Major de Coverly wrote:ctoelmpe abiiiiinntdmestalhsenstarasm bkloolcs

Res ipsa loquitur.
i agree.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aliquam viverra pellentesque velit. In tincidunt. Suspendisse magna. Pellentesque in justo non arcu dignissim dictum. Duis a lacus. Ut vel elit. Phasellus congue elementum enim. Fusce sed est. Ut blandit odio vel magna. In tristique molestie felis.

Donec risus velit, vestibulum non, rutrum et, pharetra a, odio. In vestibulum blandit ipsum. Morbi nisl ante, dictum vel, vestibulum non, interdum id, quam. Integer in velit. Maecenas quis augue. Curabitur sem nisl, lacinia sed, luctus eget, congue sed, enim. Integer feugiat. Pellentesque volutpat erat ac orci. Nam sollicitudin. Integer porttitor turpis vel nibh eleifend ultricies. Pellentesque vehicula convallis orci. Nam eleifend. Praesent tellus dui, consectetuer vel, pulvinar ut, ullamcorper sed, tortor. Cras luctus risus ut elit. Phasellus ante ligula, sodales ut, sodales nec, iaculis eget, odio. Phasellus a massa. Quisque imperdiet aliquet metus. Nulla gravida nulla a tellus. Phasellus sapien mi, vestibulum et, pretium eget, sodales quis, leo.
I understood the part in English with the letters out of order... :innocent:

But still, it's amazing, especially because i'm not a native. I wonder if the same works in our mother tongues? I'll try it with my friends in Portuguese. Wonder if it's true to every language.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Pellentesque vehicula convallis orci
:notworthy: This one made me laugh BIG time! But BTW, do you REALLY know the translation of this one? ;D

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
pikkrong
Overbomber

i've seen many t-shirts with the print "fcuk" :oops:
Andy TG
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:i've seen many t-shirts with the print "fcuk" :oops:
@ Pikkrong - that would "French Connection United Kingdom" - or did you, as I very much suspect, already know that ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
pikkrong
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:
pikkrong wrote:i've seen many t-shirts with the print "fcuk" :oops:
@ Pikkrong - that would "French Connection United Kingdom" - or did you, as I very much suspect, already know that ;-)
i meant - this topic here gives another explanation to this secret message :oops: :innocent:
dead stars

It's official. It works in Portuguese too.
Now, are you going to be too lazy to translate it to your language and test it?
zigeunerweisen

Hey DI, it does work in portuguese, i've read it a few days ago. And even in english is no problem at all. I wonder if it works in chinese.
dead stars

zigeunerweisen wrote:Hey DI, it does work in portuguese, i've read it a few days ago. And even in english is no problem at all. I wonder if it works in chinese.
Me too. I thought about it alright. :wink: