Sisters of Mercy radio special

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:Strangest first post, EVAH! :eek:
Yeah, and by the looks of it, it 'll prolly be his last as well.
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects.
paul
Overbomber

kazamel wrote:
At least he/she put it here for download :)
radiojamaica
Overbomber

paul wrote:
kazamel wrote:
At least he/she put it here for download :)
Yeah, thanx a lot for the download. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm very curious to do so... :D :notworthy:
in dub we trust
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

It's a fact that Heartlanders tend to hold strong opinions on various matters, and are not afraid to ventilate them. As it happens I'm preparing a radio special on Fields of the Nephilim, you're hereby invited to throw in your 5 cents. ;D
I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

kazamel wrote:It's a fact that Heartlanders tend to hold strong opinions on various matters, and are not afraid to ventilate them. As it happens I'm preparing a radio special on Fields of the Nephilim, you're hereby invited to throw in your 5 cents. ;D
Cool dude! I sure wanna give yer show a listen again! :notworthy:

Let me just suggest the long 'Dreamed' version of Sumerland for inclusion... or anything from the pre Fields/Carl inna reggae stylee dayz would be truely eve-opening! :innocent:

All the best with the preparations for the show, Kazamel!
I enjoyed your Sisters special very much... some very good stuff up their in the airwaves that night 8) :notworthy:

I once did a Lee 'Scratch' Perry special for the Antverpian Radio Centraal myself. It lasted 3 hours and was sooo fun to do... I even had someone phoning in to correct me on something I said :lol:
Keep up the good work man!
in dub we trust
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

Thx Jamaica Man. Nice to see people appreciate this! :wink:
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Are you going to put up a copy of the Neph radio docu??? :eek: :notworthy:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
lamezak
Road Kill

silentNate wrote:Are you going to put up a copy of the Neph radio docu??? :eek: :notworthy:
If I don't forget to record this show, I probably will, yes. I'll let you know here, if and when I do.
paul
Overbomber

Nice to hear you try to keep good music alive :notworthy:
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

reminder for more-sedatives-pls (and others in the Leuven area): the fields special is on tonight, 21h00 on radio scorpio (106.0)

by the way, I'm always interested in playing stuff from fellow heartlanders in my regular radio shows. so if you have a band and your music is in scope of our radio show, you're invited to send me your works, as some of you already did. just pm me if interested :wink:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Wakes up in this thread. I'm going to see if I can pick up radio scorpio from here! Thanks for the heads up kazamel ! :notworthy:

@ lamezak ~ thanks for that online clicky, :notworthy: will try downloading it soon, just hope my computer doesn't crash.

MB :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:I'm going to see if I can pick up radio scorpio from here!
Yeah, you try that Debs ;D
(Neither in Antwerp, nor here in Hasselt can I receive Scorpio, so I'm afraid that rules the even lower lands out... but you never know of course. Good luck!)

Have a good show tonight, kazamel!
Here's hoping somebody pushes a certain rec button :innocent:
in dub we trust
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

oooooops........

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Merde!

:(
Immodium for the people
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

No fuckme! HL made me miss it! :evil: :cry: :lol:

Please give us a clicky/linky dear sirs? :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

This was the playlist for last night. And who knows when a recording of the show turns up on the realms of the internet :innocent:

1. Architects of Disaster .B. Friendly fire
- Cucumber sandwich (1982)
2. Fields of the Nephilim .3. Darkçell
- Burning the fields (1985 Situation Two)
3. Fields of the Nephilim .A. Dawnrazor flexi
- Dawnrazor USA promo flexi (1987 Beggars Banquet)
4. Fields of the Nephilim .11. Moonchild
- Bootleg recording 04-oct-1990 Birmingham (Memoriam)
5. Fields of the Nephilim .7. Psychonaut lib III
- Revelations (1993 Beggars Banquet)
6. Fields of the Nephilim .A. Sumerland (Dreamed version)
- Sumerland (1990 Beggars Banquet)
7. Rubicon .7. Unspoken
- What starts, ends (1992 Beggars Banquet)
8. Nefilim .9. Zoon pt. 3 (Wake world)
- Zoon (1996 Beggars Banquet)
9. Fields of the Nephilim .. Deeper deepest dub
- Fields reunion track (1997)
10. Last Rites .7. Full circle
- Guided by light (2001 Dreamcatcher Records)
11. Fields of the Nephilim .6. Hollow doll
- Fallen (2002 Jungle Records)
12. NFD .4. Stronger
- Bootleg recording 14-sep-2006 Bonn
13. Fields of the Nephilim .2. Straight to the light
- Bootleg recording 30-dec-2007 Helsinki
14. The Eden House .. Sin
- Unreleased track (MySpace)
lamezak
Road Kill

Haven't listened to it yet, but here you go :wink:
Mind you, this file is 81.62 MB (59'26)
radiojamaica
Overbomber

cheers for the link, oh lame one ;D :notworthy: :notworthy:

Am listening to it now and once again I'm gonna say I love your radio shows, kazamel. It was also nice to hear Das Ende again as the first intro tune, has been ages ago!
Oh, and they didn't start in 94 you know :innocent: :lol:
in dub we trust
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica wrote:cheers for the link, oh lame one ;D :notworthy: :notworthy:

Am listening to it now and once again I'm gonna say I love your radio shows, kazamel. It was also nice to hear Das Ende again as the first intro tune, has been ages ago!
Oh, and they didn't start in 94 you know :innocent: :lol:
:lol:
Ooh, I know RJ, but apparantly our show host Filip was a bit too gung ho to read what it said in my script :D

And if I ever meet lamegoodzak, Ill buy him a pint :innocent:

Nice to hear you appreciate our jingle, but it kinda shows it hasn't been updated for a while though. I'll provide you with the full version when I can find it on my hard drive :wink:
silentNate
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Downloading now :notworthy:
I had a face on the mirror
I had a hand on the gun
I had a place in the sun and a ticket to Syria
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@ lamezak & kazamel ~ :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thanks you sweet belgium deejays! ;D
radiojamaica wrote:Yeah, you try that Debs ;D
(Neither in Antwerp, nor here in Hasselt can I receive Scorpio, so I'm afraid that rules the even lower lands out... but you never know of course. Good luck!)
Oh I see, but I'll give it a try as I do have cable radio. Does that make sense?
that ongoing eternity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

kazamel wrote:Nice to hear you appreciate our jingle, but it kinda shows it hasn't been updated for a while though. I'll provide you with the full version when I can find it on my hard drive :wink:
Don't bother searching for it... I have it on cd somewhere, but it has been ages since I dug that up. Isn't that song on the 'Die Brut' ep? Thanx for the offer though :notworthy:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Oh I see, but I'll give it a try as I do have cable radio. Does that make sense?
Nope, not to me :P But I love you all the same, sweetie!
in dub we trust
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

radiojamaica wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Nope, not to me :P But I love you all the same, sweetie!
I've just tried to pick up Scorpio but can't. Oh well. Oh honey I love you too. :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
kazamel
Amphetamine Filth

radiojamaica wrote:I have it on cd somewhere, but it has been ages since I dug that up. Isn't that song on the 'Die Brut' ep?
Yep it is :wink: