We're all going to burn in hell you know!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Blue Angel
Road Kill

Fields of the Neffalump
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Catchy tune they got going there!
Immodium for the people
mh
Above the Chemist

They missed a few though. That Jesus bloke who was nailed up a coupla thousand years back - Goths. The Reign of Terror in post-revolutionary France - Goths. Those dinosaurs - obviously Goths. The fall of the Roman Empire - now, that's just getting silly....
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Looking forward to Hell! How Goth of me! :roll: :roll:

Need to go OT for just a second, forgive me: @mh I love your avatars! :notworthy:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Taking two identical sets of plants in two separated but identical rooms, she exposed them to music. The first set of plants were played quiet placid subdued devotional "religious" classical music, while the other set were subjected to loud aggressive rock music played at full deafening volume 24 hours a day. The plants exposed to rock grew away from the music source, withered and died, while the plants that were played religious music grew towards the music source and thrived.
That's interesting,all my house plants have died over Winter.Bloody Goths.

I think this person must long for the good old days when Heavy Metal was in the charts and our kids were safe.Nope well what about when Elvis was top of the hit parade, we were safe then weren't we.
This just sounds like another moan of the moment probably drafted by the record industry to sell rebelion and therefore more records .
I've had my laugh and my pinch of salt...NEXT
eotunun
Overbomber

Somehow it's good fun to witness the must-shockers get shocked by must-not-shockers. :wink:
And what will the must-not-shockers say if they find out there is no sanity clause?
Climbing a tree may be a means for calming down. For those born again christians it's an evolutionary step ahead. So, with greetings from the Unknown Empire, go climb a tree, dude! It'll do you good.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Syberberg

If heaven is going to be populated by people like that, I'll give it a miss thank you very much.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

USA - World Trade Centre destroyed by plans drawn up 2 year previously by Dylan Klebold, one of the terrorists from Columbine.
:lol:

That site is also very poorly designed.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

NORWAY - Bart Faust, bassist of Goth band Emperor, murders a homosexual.
:lol: Bart Faust, actualleh it's Bard and s**t! I've actually been a goth all these years and not a metaller at all :lol: :lol:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Anyone remember God Hates Goths? It was hilarious, didn't break character for one tiny second. Turned out it was just a clever bunch on goffs having a laugh at all the comments left by stuck up Spooks who didn't get the joke. It was hilarious, didn't break character for one tiny second. Turned out it was just a clever bunch on goffs having a laugh at all the comments left by stuck up Spooks who didn't get the joke.[/url]
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Hexe Luciferia

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
NORWAY - Bart Faust, bassist of Goth band Emperor, murders a homosexual.
:lol: Bart Faust, actualleh it's Bard and s**t! I've actually been a goth all these years and not a metaller at all :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :wink:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Said it before and I'll say it again - if I'm going to Hell at least all my friends will be there! :lol:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

know your enemy. i wouldn't have it any other way. 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

they forgot about goth-rock band Beatles(J.Lenon): "we are more popular than Jesus :lol:
psichonaut
Overbomber

well, if jesus calls me i need to say "no thank you...i've any friend there"
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him