Motorhead

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Anyone planning on catching the upcoming Motorhead tour next month?
The Mrs and I will be a the Barrowland's gig in Glasgow on Oct 10.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Oooooh yes - I'm doing Leeds - but I'm going as much to see the Wildhearts as Motorhead.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

I'll be doing Leeds as well.
The Scene won't save you...
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'm gonna try for Leeds...but oct will be such an expensive month as it is.......<sobs uncontrollably>
Only a paand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Leeds

They were fantastic last year!

Bomber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Porto... 31 October... what a great halloween night it will be.
Andy TG
Overbomber

From what I understand Moterhead (Along with "Dio") may be supporting "Iron Maiden" at the CIA on December 15th - I could of course be completely wrong ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Ed Rhombus wrote:Leeds

They were fantastic last year!

Bomber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!!! was very impressive...did find ourself saying, "WHAT?" for about a week after though!!!!
Only a paand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Yeah, they had that affect at the T & C the other year, 98 I think. Tinnitus never sounded so good. There were a few Sisters shirts kicking around that night, always good to see.

Unfortunately all my income will have been disposed of over the weekend of the 10-12th in the Dam. Can't have it all ways, I suppose.

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Dave Whelan wrote:Yeah, they had that affect at the T & C the other year, 98 I think. Tinnitus never sounded so good. There were a few Sisters shirts kicking around that night, always good to see.

Unfortunately all my income will have been disposed of over the weekend of the 10-12th in the Dam. Can't have it all ways, I suppose.

Dave
So you're going to miss Killing Joke at the Astoria !??! Tsk... Philistine :wink: :roll: :D
Zwei bier bitte.....
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Karin,

you think missing the KJ gig makes me a philistine? Crumbs, whaddya gonna think when I let on that I haven't even got round to buying the album yet?

But hey, I don't get chance to go shopping these days. Nor have I got to any of the films I intended watching this summer (Tomb Raider 2, Pirates of Penzance, T3, Freddy V Jase etc etc). Might have to make that extra effort for the House of 1000 Corpses, though.

Besides which, I assume you mean the London Astoria, which would be quite a trek from Leeds at best. So far only the Sisters have proved worthy of such distances.

However, have a top time at the show, I'll try to remember to toast the gig from whichever coffeehop / bar I'm languishing in at the time.

Cheers

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Dave Whelan wrote:Karin,

you think missing the KJ gig makes me a philistine? Crumbs, whaddya gonna think when I let on that I haven't even got round to buying the album yet?

But hey, I don't get chance to go shopping these days. Nor have I got to any of the films I intended watching this summer (Tomb Raider 2, Pirates of Penzance, T3, Freddy V Jase etc etc). Might have to make that extra effort for the House of 1000 Corpses, though.

Besides which, I assume you mean the London Astoria, which would be quite a trek from Leeds at best. So far only the Sisters have proved worthy of such distances.

However, have a top time at the show, I'll try to remember to toast the gig from whichever coffeehop / bar I'm languishing in at the time.

Cheers

Dave
Dave the elpee is f**king amazing. Forget all the over blown s**t they did in the nineties this is pure KJ at their best - like they're now doing tunes they wrote twenty years ago which fell down the back of the sofa and they've only just found them again.
The control freak in me says forget about seeing tomb raider and jason and dooh dah and use the money to get the elpee instead. I doubt you'll be disappointed.
Hope you have a great time in the Dam. Smoke one for me but one without the baccy. :kiss: :D
Zwei bier bitte.....