tsom tattoo?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
claws
Amphetamine Filth

At a sisters gig once I saw a guy with a head & star logo tattoo (the old logo) on the back. Has any of you guys anything similar? Or is it too much too dedicate your body permanently to this band? :)
We are coming down but we will never, never land
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Not me, but I know several that have (and many more who would,,,)
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Hello,

I have the old head and star logo at the top of my neck (where that boney bit is that sticks out.)

It hurt but it was worth it :D

Cost me 40 quid, I dont know what the going rate is but again, it was worth it :D
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

zaltys7 wrote: I have the old head and star logo at the top of my neck (where that boney bit is that sticks out.)

It hurt but it was worth it :D

Cost me 40 quid, I dont know what the going rate is but again, it was worth it :D
Puts me in mind of the Roald Dahl short story about the homeless guy who has a tattoo on his back which was once done by someone who went onto become a famous artist.
A rich art lover promises the homeless guy all the comforts of the world if he'll let him 'look after' him and his tattoo.
The guy agrees, and is never seen again.

Not the most complex plot ever written, granted. I can see it now, on e-bay:
'Sisters logo, limited edition, in ink on the finest leather.'

Bids, anyone?

Watch your back!
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
stefansonic
Road Kill

I have the old head and star logo tattooed on my upper right arm just below my shoulder. I got it in February 1994
Stefan Sonic :notworthy:
"I Hear The Roar Of A Big Machine...
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

What with Eldritch getting so upset about bootlegs, ftp's etc are there any copyright issues here :D

Might I have to get my tattoo removed :lol:
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

I have the Vision Thing Egyptian eye on my back,traced directly off the CD cover .....
Hell is other people
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Black Dahlia wrote:I have the Vision Thing Egyptian eye on my back,traced directly off the CD cover .....
Lets have a look :kiss: :P
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Tinkerbell
Road Kill

Jim wrote:
Black Dahlia wrote:I have the Vision Thing Egyptian eye on my back,traced directly off the CD cover .....
Lets have a look :kiss: :P
I hope you're not thinking of being unfaithful to your favourite fairy Jimmy .... :twisted:
Pixie Dust Lust
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Hey me too!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Sexygoth wrote:
Hey me too!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:
Great minds and all that S.G !
Hell is other people
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

zaltys7 wrote:What with Eldritch getting so upset about bootlegs, ftp's etc are there any copyright issues here :D

Might I have to get my tattoo removed :lol:
Nope. Just removal of your neck and head should keep you out of court.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

ive got the old head and star logo on my upper right arm. i got it just a few weeks ago.

:P
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I painted it on the back of my leather jacket in '91 - does that count? ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
EricSweden
Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:I painted it on the back of my leather jacket in '91 - does that count? ;D
no you need to get the tatoo

:P :) :D :wink: :wink: