It's about time somebody said it

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eotunun
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:I can't stand multicoloured/flowerish/childish ladies uderwear.
Probably no one can. That's the trick about it. :wink: :innocent:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:Another truth:

Kiwis taste better when you eat them with skins 8)
Sure thing! I always have 'm like that. But I don't eat it like an apple, but in 4 or 5 slices. I don't even want to eat it without the skin!

;D
in dub we trust
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:I can't stand multicoloured/flowerish/childish ladies uderwear.
Still, loads of girls and women keep buying this sh*t and what is worse is they wear it! I might be very boring with my "usual" black (or white, every once in a while) underwear but I prefer being "boring" tha losing my dignity with a pair of pink-with-little-hearts underwear.... :urff:
*shivers with horror*
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Pista wrote:But I am watching the set list from Antwerp.
They were on top form last night! Really an amazingly good gig... They played 3 new songs I think (the not so new anymore Please Project, The Boy I never Knew which was an highlight for me & Freak Show) and Bob seemed to be enjoying himself very much. I always thought Gallup was the coolest cat of the band, but last night I was impressed by Porl very, very much. He looked like an old goff, but with a lot of grace and his sound was awesome! They blew me away last night :D :notworthy:
in dub we trust
eotunun
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:
Still, loads of girls and women keep buying this sh*t and what is worse is they wear it! I might be very boring with my "usual" black (or white, every once in a while) underwear but I prefer being "boring" tha losing my dignity with a pair of pink-with-little-hearts underwear.... :urff:
*shivers with horror*
I guess you missed the point I was trying to make (in a, for my usual standards completely untypical) subtle way:
In really nice looking underwear, there is a risc that the ladies look better dressed with it. So the pink, flowery, hearty and ugly style underwear may be better at practical matters. :innocent: again.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Hexe Luciferia

eotunun wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote: Probably no one can. That's the trick about it. :wink: :innocent:
*shivers with horror*
I guess you missed the point I was trying to make (in a, for my usual standards completely untypical) subtle way:
In really nice looking underwear, there is a risc that the ladies look better dressed with it. So the pink, flowery, hearty and ugly style underwear may be better at practical matters. :innocent: again.
Whooopss!!! Sorry!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I feel a bit of a moron now...
:oops: :oops:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote:
*shivers with horror*
I'm the only one who ever sees mine, anyway, so it hardly matters... :innocent:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

radiojamaica wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Another truth:

Kiwis taste better when you eat them with skins 8)
Sure thing! I always have 'm like that. But I don't eat it like an apple, but in 4 or 5 slices. I don't even want to eat it without the skin!

;D
:D :notworthy: ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
eotunun wrote: Probably no one can. That's the trick about it. :wink: :innocent:
*shivers with horror*
I'm the only one who ever sees mine, anyway, so it hardly matters... :innocent:
Mine is often err... "seen", I must admit, and since I already look a lot younger than my real age, if I was ever to wear this kind of underwear I'll look as some sort of weird "Lolita", which is rather disturbing... :? :urff:
(mind you, quite a lot of guys would go crazy for that... :innocent: still, not my cup of tea...)
Silver_Owl
The Don

Hexe Luciferia wrote: Mine is often err... "seen", I must admit, and since I already look a lot younger than my real age, if I was ever to wear this kind of underwear I'll look as some sort of weird "Lolita", which is rather disturbing... :? :urff:
(mind you, quite a lot of guys would go crazy for that... :innocent: still, not my cup of tea...)
Stop talking about your underwear.... :evil:
Oh OK then.....carry on.... :twisted: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Hexe Luciferia

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: Mine is often err... "seen", I must admit, and since I already look a lot younger than my real age, if I was ever to wear this kind of underwear I'll look as some sort of weird "Lolita", which is rather disturbing... :? :urff:
Stop talking about your underwear.... :evil:
Oh OK then.....carry on.... :twisted: :lol:
Sorry.
I'll shut up now. :innocent:
Promise!
Pista
Cureboi

@Hexe
You keep me awake at night. :lol:

It has to be said that The Happy Mondays were utter crap.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Hexe Luciferia

Pista wrote:@Hexe
You keep me awake at night. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Ramone

Is this that 'For the Ladies' thread under another guise ?

:eek:

Right,I'm off to see my big brother playing geetar for Velvet Revolver.. And there better not be any talk of womens pants and flowery undies when I get back..sheesh you give women the vote and now there bleeding everywhere ( quite literally!)

Ciao Bella :D
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Hexe Luciferia

Ramone wrote:sheesh you give women the vote and now there bleeding everywhere ( quite literally!)

Ciao Bella :D
*almost chokes on the coke she's drinking*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:

Ciao! :D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ugh. I am with you on that one, the whole "Lolita" thing creeps me the f**k out. Pisses me off how it's become so entwined with goth culture too. I want to go up to women who dress like that and slap them!

For me, it's black lace or nothing 8)

*Edit* hope this post is OK by you, Ramone... :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Hexe Luciferia

boudicca wrote:
Ugh. I am with you on that one, the whole "Lolita" thing creeps me the f**k out. Pisses me off how it's become so entwined with goth culture too. I want to go up to women who dress like that and slap them!
Absolutely with you. Totally.
They look ridicolous to say the least .
This "gothic lolita" craze started off in Japan mostly. I used to own a book on japanese street fashion and it was full of pages picturing this young women going around Harajuku and the likes dressed in a very disgraceful way.
The most "shocking" thing though, was looking at forty something japanese business men dressing up as gothic lolitas in their spare time. :eek:

Forgot to mention: Helena Bonham Carter is cute.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Hexe Luciferia wrote:The most "shocking" thing though, was looking at forty something japanese business men dressing up as gothic lolitas in their spare time. :eek:
I've no idea what you're talking about but that's one hell of an image. :lol: :eek:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Hexe Luciferia

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:The most "shocking" thing though, was looking at forty something japanese business men dressing up as gothic lolitas in their spare time. :eek:
I've no idea what you're talking about but that's one hell of an image. :lol: :eek:
Basically, it seems that there is a growing number of Japanese businessmen (and not that young) who enjoy dressing up as young maidens when out of the office... some says it's a way of "relaxing". Nothing wrong with that but Holy Jesus mother of God they look reaaally reaally hideous!!!
The horror...the horror...
Last edited by Hexe Luciferia on 15 Mar 2008, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
Basically, it seems that there is a growing number of Japanese businessmen (and not that young) who enjoy dressing up as young maidens when out of the office...
The horror...the horror...
Each to their own.... :innocent:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:I used to own a book on japanese street fashion and it was full of pages picturing this young women going around Harajuku and the likes dressed in a very disgraceful way.
:lol: I LOVE the Harajuku kids! ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Some of the peeps in Harajuku are just amazing I have to say... but all the girls dressed up as Little Miss Muppet do get on my nerves...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Hexe Luciferia

boudicca wrote:Some of the peeps in Harajuku are just amazing I have to say... but all the girls dressed up as Little Miss Muppet do get on my nerves...
Agree.
I can't stand their poses, the way they stand and how they dress up.
Gothic Lolita style sucks.
Fact.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

There's a couple at the House. I've never spoken to them, and feel no inclination to. Baffles the f**k out of my why you'd get that dressed up, and then sit on the floor of a nightclub. Shift yer erse, yer betwixt me and thee bar!
Hexe Luciferia

timsinister wrote:There's a couple at the House. I've never spoken to them, and feel no inclination to. Baffles the f**k out of my why you'd get that dressed up, and then sit on the floor of a nightclub. Shift yer erse, yer betwixt me and thee bar!
Sheer sillyness my dear. Sheer sillyness.
And yes, they tend to stand in the bloody way! :evil: